Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 02:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GCNA]PCheats Trainer GC USA v2.0 [17-10-13]

Discussion on [GCNA]PCheats Trainer GC USA v2.0 [17-10-13] within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/19/2013, 09:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
Ermm anyone got banned from this hack? little bit scared cuz i will try it for the first time -_- and also if i can get ban is there any technique that will reduce the tendency of getting banned? cuz last time i read that gc can register it from some file on your gc folder then send it to gm's,, is it still going on?
Old 10/19/2013, 13:53   #17

dont see the 3 sec hack

full hp hack

*** mode hack

or the

channel hack
Old 10/19/2013, 15:15   #18

I was Going to ask about the Internet Explorer pop ups then i ust read a comment and an answer about it SO THANKS!
Old 10/19/2013, 16:59   #19

The second advertising ad thing never pops up
Old 10/19/2013, 19:28   #20

Getting the 3rd party detected message. The file is also completely gone and i cant extract it anymore either.
Old 10/19/2013, 20:53   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxCloudxX12 View Post
dont see the 3 sec hack

full hp hack

*** mode hack

or the

channel hack
Well done for spotting the obvious, they were removed why do you need *** mode/full HP hack if you have a one hit kill? And why do you need a Channel hack? Is PvP that hard you have to use a hack? Come on grow a pair of ***** already.
Old 10/20/2013, 13:15   #22

tks
Old 10/20/2013, 23:43   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirakawa View Post
Well done for spotting the obvious, they were removed why do you need *** mode/full HP hack if you have a one hit kill? And why do you need a Channel hack? Is PvP that hard you have to use a hack? Come on grow a pair of ***** already.
first of all calm down and are you really that stupid... if he says they are there then there suppose to be there and *** mode or hp full would come in handy in dungeons there are a lot of places where the 1 hit kill doesn't work like kounat collapse 2nd boss some people cant solo this guy so i think you should please
stop trying to sound smart because you just proved your not
and as for the channel hack i was stating it wasn't there why would you even think someone that had atleast half a brain would try to pvp hack when its basically a insta ban i thought you were a great person correcting the dumb questions now i see you just go around look for something to do so for your own good get a real life off elitepvpers and maybe you won't act so .....
Old 10/21/2013, 03:11   #24

Quote:
A quoted message
Uhm auto-kill works perfectly find for Kounat's Collapse so no need for it there, and just because it's stated there doesn't mean it has to be put in considering this is an alteration from the Brazil release he made for there which probably (Not saying it has or not) has those features added in, and since he copy/pastes his posts from his site over to here it's reasonable that those not being there had slipped his mind.

And I can't seem to get calmer than calm, yet there is no need for you to get all hostel over a simple reply maybe if you pointed at more clearly by stating "On page one it is stated that *Hack names* are available but I do not see them is it a simple post mistake or are they hidden?" Rather than the uhm how to put it....A dumb question thus answered accordingly. If you are unhappy with me being here and answering your statement please do tell me. And just to clarify I do have a life I just enjoy keeping up to date on certain games for hack releases so I know what sort of things to look out for so I can plan a head (*Cough*S4*Cough*) and to keep the KGC voice files updated.
Old 10/21/2013, 04:28   #25

Quote:
Uhm auto-kill works perfectly find for Kounat's Collapse so no need for it there, and just because it's stated there doesn't mean it has to be put in considering this is an alteration from the Brazil release he made for there which probably (Not saying it has or not) has those features added in, and since he copy/pastes his posts from his site over to here it's reasonable that those not being there had slipped his mind.

And I can't seem to get calmer than calm, yet there is no need for you to get all hostel over a simple reply maybe if you pointed at more clearly by stating "On page one it is stated that *Hack names* are available but I do not see them is it a simple post mistake or are they hidden?" Rather than the uhm how to put it....A dumb question thus answered accordingly. If you are unhappy with me being here and answering your statement please do tell me. And just to clarify I do have a life I just enjoy keeping up to date on certain games for hack releases so I know what sort of things to look out for so I can plan a head (*Cough*S4*Cough*) and to keep the KGC voice files updated.
lol? im being hostel i put a simple statement and you fly off the handle with your rant and tell me ''grow a pair of balls'' .... even if he forgot to say anything about leaving some of the hacks out don't you think that putting it there is a good way to remind him that he forgot? what if no one told him and people would keep asking and asking so i put it there so next time he makes a post he can remember to put it there that its not included and btw that was far from a simple reply a simple reply would be where you typed this

'']Uhm auto-kill works perfectly find for Kounat's Collapse so no need for it there, and just because it's stated there doesn't mean it has to be put in considering this is an alteration from the Brazil release he made for there which probably (Not saying it has or not) has those features added in, and since he copy/pastes his posts from his site over to here it's reasonable that those not being there had slipped his mind.''

not ''Well done for spotting the obvious, they were removed why do you need god mode/full HP hack if you have a one hit kill? And why do you need a Channel hack? Is PvP that hard you have to use a hack? Come on grow a pair of balls already.''

that was just rude and had no means of helping anyone understand why those hacks aren't on the trainer.and you being calm is telling me to "grow a pair of balls" from assuming what i was doing with the hack i m glad you can make all these good assumptions about maybe how he forgot or maybe he copy/pasted from site to site but you couldn't just say hmm maybe this guy was just tell him he forgot to tell people that these are not included or he just forgot to include anything about it in his post. no you just just went and made someone want to sit here and try to change the way you post reply's

ps and if tell me to "grow a pair of balls" in a simple post is your calm side i'd hate to see the angry one..

Quote:
lol? im being hostel i put a simple statement and you fly off the handle with your rant and tell me ''grow a pair of balls'' .... even if he forgot to say anything about leaving some of the hacks out don't you think that putting it there is a good way to remind him that he forgot? what if no one told him and people would keep asking and asking so i put it there so next time he makes a post he can remember to put it there that its not included and btw that was far from a simple reply a simple reply would be where you typed this

'']Uhm auto-kill works perfectly find for Kounat's Collapse so no need for it there, and just because it's stated there doesn't mean it has to be put in considering this is an alteration from the Brazil release he made for there which probably (Not saying it has or not) has those features added in, and since he copy/pastes his posts from his site over to here it's reasonable that those not being there had slipped his mind.''

not ''Well done for spotting the obvious, they were removed why do you need god mode/full HP hack if you have a one hit kill? And why do you need a Channel hack? Is PvP that hard you have to use a hack? Come on grow a pair of balls already.''

that was just rude and had no means of helping anyone understand why those hacks aren't on the trainer.and you being calm is telling me to "grow a pair of balls" from assuming what i was doing with the hack i m glad you can make all these good assumptions about maybe how he forgot or maybe he copy/pasted from site to site but you couldn't just say hmm maybe this guy was just tell him he forgot to tell people that these are not included or he just forgot to include anything about it in his post. no you just just went and made someone want to sit here and try to change the way you post reply's

ps and if tell me to "grow a pair of balls" in a simple post is your calm side i'd hate to see the angry one..
and i can see you have your own thing going on with your way of answering people questions but don't try this on questions or statements or reply you truly don't get or understand

and another thing the 1 hit kill doesn't work all places for me and not on the 2nd boss at kounat

and when i was talking about people being to weak i mean as in farming for the crest at lvl 70 to get the 15%exp boost to level faster
Old 10/21/2013, 12:20   #26

Quote:
Are you on about the room where Grendle...Gurtha....Person from Wizard's lab appears to help you? If so you just wait 10-20 seconds as S/He/it has to use all three blue orbs (Not sure why you have to wait) as long as you wait using auto kill on Collapse works fine, if you mean Asatroth second where he pretty much takes up the entire screen and more it still works the only place auto kill doesn't work very well is....Uhm **** The boss that you hve to use the helicopters to drop the bombs on him because he makes a stone barrier just swap to one hit kill to trigger the barrier then drop the bombs on him, hit him again and bomb again then you can finish him. Haven't tested Ra's palace or whatever it is yet.
Old 10/21/2013, 13:10   #27

When I click on the first advertisement is working, but not in me after her second advertisement.
I just window appears alone, and you can run the Hack
Old 10/21/2013, 13:37   #28

Its says me "Http 1.1 403 Forbidden" can you help please?
Old 10/21/2013, 14:18   #29

Quote:
Are you on about the room where Grendle...Gurtha....Person from Wizard's lab appears to help you? If so you just wait 10-20 seconds as S/He/it has to use all three blue orbs (Not sure why you have to wait) as long as you wait using auto kill on Collapse works fine, if you mean Asatroth second where he pretty much takes up the entire screen and more it still works the only place auto kill doesn't work very well is....Uhm crap The boss that you hve to use the helicopters to drop the bombs on him because he makes a stone barrier just swap to one hit kill to trigger the barrier then drop the bombs on him, hit him again and bomb again then you can finish him. Haven't tested Ra's palace or whatever it is yet.
I don't have to do any of this they all die automatically except the kounat boss 2nd form a few 1st stages in some dungeons (don't really have a problem with that) temple of cautal if you skip the story he becomes immortal same with valstrath boss and sands of illusion and ra's canyon and i don't know if this happens to anyone else but it disconnects me after a few runs with the auto kill time freeze and perfect mission but the stage clear works great if your getting all the characters and jobs with the gp missions or just ore and manuel grinding and the 1 hit disconnects me out of these places 5 out of 10 times (zeruel border boss) (fortress of ascension boss) if i get veron at relics of kounat it disconnects if i get drawl it kills him but i did find a faster way to grind its not that much faster but i like it i use the old fully trainers item vac no 3 second wait and sometimes the no 2nd skill (when the one hit kill won't work) with the hacks pcheats has it makes grinding alot easier

just got transcendent sword from thunder hammer for a character i don't have
Old 10/21/2013, 19:10   #30

Yep avira did detects it but i turned off my avira and it is legit though it's also DETECTED! anyways T.Y for sharing
Closed Thread