Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

★[GCPH/NAGC] eCollidex Gaming Library [All-in-One Hack Tools]

Discussion on ★[GCPH/NAGC] eCollidex Gaming Library [All-in-One Hack Tools] within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/28/2012, 08:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyluko10 View Post
when i start the game my ecollidex shouyld not closed. why??
it should close that means your doing it right

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUSARDZ~ View Post
She's Right ^^ so pls Storm08

Hey @Taec closed thread Remove Link
wtf why do you want him to close the only working hack

the cool thing about this is it shuts off if you use it in pvp
Old 12/28/2012, 08:04   #17

no it should not closed!! when i start the game it still here at may windows.
Old 12/28/2012, 08:12   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyluko10 View Post
no it should not closed!! when i start the game it still here at may windows.
no it should appear to close when your gc starts trust me -_- i use it every day
Old 12/28/2012, 08:27   #19

#Request for thread Closure
Old 12/28/2012, 08:36   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUSARDZ~ View Post
#Request for thread Closure
have a reason? also ive checked your post this is all you ever do is request every thread for closure i would almost call it spam as a mater of fact i invite every body to report this person for spamming its really annoying.

if you cant get this to work hit me up on fb i will gladly walk you though it one time ( English only please x.x )

Updating New Thread rule ( will add to the OP)
There is to be no complaining about how a mod dosnt like the creator of this tool
There is to be no asking for thread closer with out a reason
Do not say you can use this in pvp because you cant ( As of 2 days ago if you use this in pvp it has be programed to close on you )

All of this is off topic and will be reported as spam.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2012, 10:38   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miragar View Post
have a reason? also ive checked your post this is all you ever do is request every thread for closure i would almost call it spam as a mater of fact i invite every body to report this person for spamming its really annoying.

if you cant get this to work hit me up on fb i will gladly walk you though it one time ( English only please x.x )

Updating New Thread rule ( will add to the OP)
There is to be no complaining about how a mod dosnt like the creator of this tool
There is to be no asking for thread closer with out a reason
Do not say you can use this in pvp because you cant ( As of 2 days ago if you use this in pvp it has be programed to close on you )

All of this is off topic and will be reported as spam.
Technically this isn't allowed here because of PvP Abusable hacks, seriously, I think you're the one who doesn't know how to read the rules.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2012, 11:31   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matoles View Post
Technically this isn't allowed here because of PvP Abusable hacks, seriously, I think you're the one who doesn't know how to read the rules.
Reporting for spam this cannot be used in pvp -_- it will close on you if your in pvp. Please read before you post

On another note after reading all of the forum rules in every section but the ph we dont actually have a rule against using hacks in pvp.(I Remember when we had the rune hack as a sticky and that was very abusable)Though I and most players frown upon it.
Old 12/28/2012, 13:57   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miragar View Post
Reporting for spam this cannot be used in pvp -_- it will close on you if your in pvp. Please read before you post

On another note after reading all of the forum rules in every section but the ph we dont actually have a rule against using hacks in pvp.(I Remember when we had the rune hack as a sticky and that was very abusable)Though I and most players frown upon it.
Did you read any previous threads that had hacks which were abusive in PvP? They were closed immediately also if you ask Cletic. or Taec they will tell you PvP abusive hacks are a no-no here and the post you're reporting for spam isn't spam as it is long enough to be classed as spam.

"No working" < - Spam
"Reported close thread" <- Spam

"Technically this isn't allowed here because of PvP Abusable hacks, seriously, I think you're the one who doesn't know how to read the rules." <- Not spam as it a complete sentence and contributes to the thread topic slightly.
Old 12/28/2012, 14:08   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirakawa View Post
Did you read any previous threads that had hacks which were abusive in PvP? They were closed immediately also if you ask Cletic. or Taec they will tell you PvP abusive hacks are a no-no here and the post you're reporting for spam isn't spam as it is long enough to be classed as spam.

"No working" < - Spam
"Reported close thread" <- Spam

"Technically this isn't allowed here because of PvP Abusable hacks, seriously, I think you're the one who doesn't know how to read the rules." <- Not spam as it a complete sentence and contributes to the thread topic slightly.
Stop spamming my thread this hack is not pvp abusable . When you try to use it in pvp it will shut down the hack and you will have to redo it. You must understand that this hack is often updated and the features have changed. Please read before posting -_- i really hate repeating my self.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2012, 15:05   #25

I take it you didn't even read my post...It's not spamming as I was informing you and another person on thead. I never said that this version WAS abusive in PvP (Keyword in that sentence the word "WAS"). I was simply stating that your claim on this;

Quote:
Was incorrect and was suggesting you simply look back a few pages at threads that DID have PvP abusive hacks (Example "Infinite MP") and you will see one of the mods (Teac/Cletics) Saying "PvP abusive hacks are not allowed".

Now if you so wish please point out where I said "This hack IS abusive in PvP and WORKS in PvP". Now I will throw your own advice back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insert whining stupid voice
Please read before posting -_- i really hate repeating my self.
Old 12/28/2012, 15:15   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirakawa View Post
I take it you didn't even read my post...It's not spamming as I was informing you and another person on thead. I never said that this version WAS abusive in PvP (Keyword in that sentence the word "WAS"). I was simply stating that your claim on this;

Was incorrect and was suggesting you simply look back a few pages at threads that DID have PvP abusive hacks (Example "Infinite MP") and you will see one of the mods (Teac/Cletics) Saying "PvP abusive hacks are not allowed".

Now if you so wish please point out where I said "This hack IS abusive in PvP and WORKS in PvP". Now I will throw your own advice back
So your off topic? that is also spam(at least an infraction) -_- The topic needs to be about this hack.
Any way i hop he adds back in mana bit or mabye the monster res that was somthing
Old 12/28/2012, 15:58   #27

All of you, even those who try to act cool and fallow the rules are actually spamming this thread. If you really are fallowing the community rules then stop posting in this thread and let it die. By keeping to post in this thread it will stay on the front page. So stop it and just wait for the mods, you aren't doint anything good.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2012, 16:50   #28

why would the mods do any thing its just a dungeon tool?
Old 12/28/2012, 23:28   #29

ok so i get it to work in practice mode but when i go to dungeon it says tool activated deactivated and i cant use
Old 12/28/2012, 23:33   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by capecrusader View Post
ok so i get it to work in practice mode but when i go to dungeon it says tool activated deactivated and i cant use
>.> you must activated in the free class pvp lobby now (new patch sorry )
Closed Thread