Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Exploit]S4 Job Change Mission Reward

Discussion on [Exploit]S4 Job Change Mission Reward within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 01/25/2014, 13:00   #76

elite*gold: 0
This thing Works but, once you take the mission again, example 2nd job mission and finished it, you can't wear your higher level weapon anymore and your skills are reseted. Anyways Mod Taec I am now requesting for this Thread be closed, this trick is now buggy and not useful anymore. Thanks for supporting this exploit guys!!!
Old 01/26/2014, 11:16   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlordianx View Post
This thing Works but, once you take the mission again, example 2nd job mission and finished it, you can't wear your higher level weapon anymore and your skills are reseted. Anyways Mod Taec I am now requesting for this Thread be closed, this trick is now buggy and not useful anymore. Thanks for supporting this exploit guys!!!
Well, thank you for the request.
There's a bunch of Threads that were dug up and IMHO should be closed.
Old 02/04/2014, 14:52   #78

Not working anymore right?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to edit Quest Reward for Report Job Change to Gildas?
07/22/2011 - Rappelz - 4 Replies
As in the Topic title seen i need help in editing the quest reward anyone knows how to?
[REQUEST]Ninja Saga 1 Million exp reward mission hack
06/18/2011 - Facebook - 1 Replies
:awesome::):):):):):):)
Reward of Botting in Mission Map (when u clear the boss)
08/29/2009 - Dragonica - 50 Replies
I have been botting in MM F4 for days and everytime u kill the boss after a long hour of botting u get tonnes of EXP . The exp differs in time EXP REWARDS Solo White Tooth F4 - 5 hours - 400k exp ++ Alvida F4 - 7 hours - 400k exp ++ Party Alvida F4 - 6 hours - 1.1 m exp ++ Thats all i know for now ..
CoV Mission XP & Prestige Exploit
03/30/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
1: You will need to set the mission difficulty to the highest level for maximum prestige /xp reward. 2:You will need a level 30+ to complete the mission. 3: A level 20+ to be the one who gets the missions. 4: low level 8-10+ members to tag along (you may have to lacky them) Here is the trick. The level 20+ gets the mission and you all head out as normal- Next- while in the mission the level 30+ member must leave the group-- Have everyone else wait at the beginning of the mission...
CoV Mission XP Exploit for Levels 1 - 20
11/26/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I'm fairly certain that I'm not the only one that knows of this, but I'm also fairly certain that I'm the first one to post on it. 1. Go talk to Fortunata to raise yourself to Relentless status. 2. Accept a mission from a contact. 3. Go talk to Fortunata to lower yourself back down to villainous status.(You can go higher, but this level makes running through the missions faster.) 4. Do your mission. You'll end up with the normal difficulty mobs, but the hardest mission payout. Pros:...