Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Exploit] All region Ban prevention

Discussion on [Exploit] All region Ban prevention within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Exploit] All region Ban prevention

Ok heres a way to prevent being ban. This isnt 100% work, but its 80% garentee. First when u use hack and right after the boss die, before the result summary shows up exit the game. Most of the time people get ban cause when the result summary appears and you sometimes get a pop up and it says scripts/3rd party program detected, a gm would notice it. and sometimes a gm will stalk u after u get that pop up. So to prevent that pop up to appear, exit the dungeon after the boss dies. You will still get ur missions complete (except for the runs that requires u to clear) and you will still get items + exp. this way it will reduce chance of getting ban. Well im not asking u to believe me or anything since i dont got solid proof. But in Nagc all my chars is lvl 80(except for zero since i didnt complete his char mission) and in GCph all my chars is 60+, and before the hacks came out my chars in nagc was only 51 at the highest (it was only one char and the rest lvl 30-) but then when i use the hacks and did this method i lvled all my chars to 80 except for zero. for GCph i didnt even have an acc till the hack came out and i have been doing this and now all my chars there is 60+. (so its your choice to believe me if u want, but i got no reason to lie since im just trying help ya to prevent getting ban.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/02/2011, 03:34   #2

Better to use this method

Old 06/02/2011, 03:49   #3

sir taec already post a TUT on how to prevent being ban on using hacks.,,.
Old 06/02/2011, 04:00   #4

elite*gold: 8
Blasphemy!
try opening crashlog.dat in paint and you'll see whats banning you!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2011, 04:08   #5

I Appreciate your method but its really confused @_@
Request Thread Closure!~
Old 06/02/2011, 04:12   #6

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
#Please refer to this thread,

Anyways thanks for your effort

Regards,