Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why The New Hack is Not Allowed in e*PVPers

Discussion on Why The New Hack is Not Allowed in e*PVPers within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/17/2011, 16:30   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 6,066
closed
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2011, 02:14   #17

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Shana View Post

Speaking about that, I'll be explaining it.

Brian~ declared this kind of rule to prevent such tragedy would come to Level Up.
It is for the players' sake and for the community's sake. (As said by teaball)
Would you think if it is enjoyable if all players has these kind of hacks?? Seems no. Right?

What are the possible effects:
1. Player count decrease - GC Players could quit because of it.
2. Server Closure - Grand Chase wouldn't have come this far if we moderators allowed it.
3. Boredom - bored of playing. so you could come to the effect #1

But if these kinds of hacks can be controlled by using only in dungeons, then we still allow that.

Moderators of the GC Section ( Former Moderators are marked by * )
1. *Brian~
2. *PiReights
3. *.Shana (formerly nathanael789)
4. *EternalSins (formerly Richard625)
5. Chiharu
6. Taec (formerly nicholsonz)
7. .Celtics (formerly 02Cute)

If there are still any questions regarding this, you could ask me or the other moderators and guardians.
Sorry chiharu for bump,

But i would like to qoute this once again.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PM ID von E*Pvpers
11/16/2010 - AutoIt - 6 Replies
hey ich wollte fragen ob die PM ID von E*Pvpers(unten rot markiert) immer 7 stellig ist? ich wollte nämlich etwas mit Stringleft und StringBetween raussuchen(aus dem Quelltext) und dafür wollte ich halt wissn ob die PM id immer siebenstellig ist... Hier der Ausschnitt aus dem Quellcode ich möchte das "AW: Frage" herrausfiltern <a rel="nofollow" href="private.php?do=showpm&pmid=3703226& quot;>AW: Frage</a>
Posting skill hack/trainers/CE tables,... is NOT allowed!
09/04/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Dear elitepvpers community, I decided to make this thread because there were too many people posting 1 click hacks recently. Please respect our forum rules and don't attach 1 click hacks to our board nor post the links for download. You can post tutorials, bots, but not 1 click hacks. Tutorials posted here are good enough to teach you how to do it... and after a bit of practicing, you will have no problem with updating your hacks. This is just a warning, if you post 1 click hack,...
Hi e*pvpers
11/18/2009 - Say Hello - 4 Replies
Hay, ich bin neu hier und wollte mich bei euch allen begrüßen... Ich bin 14 Jahre alt und komme aus Baden-Würtemberg. Ich hoffe ich finde hier neue Freunde und so :D Mfg Tom P.S.: Ja, ich werde an meiner Rechtschreibung arbeiten :P
Posting skill hack/trainers/CE tables,... is NOT allowed!
04/21/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Dear elitepvpers community, I decided to make this thread because there were too many people posting 1 click hacks recently. Please respect our forum rules and don't attach 1 click hacks to our board nor post the links for download. You can post tutorials, bots, but not 1 click hacks. Tutorials posted here are good enough to teach you how to do it... and after a bit of practicing, you will have no problem with updating your hacks. This is just a warning, if you post 1 click hack,...
Hello PvPers
11/27/2007 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
I just want to say to all that this is a high quality site and the members on it are doing a good job! Keep up the good work!