Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]GCPH Unique Edited Musics

Discussion on [Release]GCPH Unique Edited Musics within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 02/21/2011, 15:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
nc music by the way. . and one question i did what you exactly told in the instructions but Gc keeps patching whenever i paste the edited Gc music any guides pls? and thx =)
Old 02/21/2011, 16:18   #17

elite*gold: 370
Received Thanks: 4,196
Nice edit of music..^^
Old 02/21/2011, 17:00   #18

Well...nice thread and nice guide...but I hate to burst your bubble...but this is already known since the starting release of GCPH Season 3 or other GC games(even in season 2 this is already known even in other games you can customize any BGM areas) sorry if I think you leeched it to somebody or someone...I used final fantasy,Chrono Cross,legend of mana,R.O.S.E Online,RF Online BGM's in my custom GC folder...well...just give thanks to the one who already knew this guide...no offense...

@DJPro: just make an Original Copy BGM of GC and make an organized folder that will not replace your GC Custom BGM...for example...you make a folder named "GC BGM's" inside the folder make two folders....one named "Custom GC BGM" and the other "Original GC BGM" post your custom in the Custom GC BGM and put the original in the original GC BGM folder ofcourse...and every time you close your GC...don't forget to replace your Custom BGM in your Grand Chase folder with the original...since there isn't yet a proven permanent GC Custom BGM where you wont change the BGM anymore when patching...well...hope someone will make though....

@nicholsonz: STICK TO THE TOPIC DO NOT MAKE ANY OFF TOPIC REPLIES IN THIS SECTION OR YOUR REPLY MIGHT BE CONSIDERED AS A SPAM! IF YOU WANT TO POST THIS KIND OF NONSENSE REPLY POST IN THE RIGHT SECTION. I'll just let the guardians or moderators deal with you...
Old 02/21/2011, 19:08   #19

I have a question. When i do all of that, then i run NAGC, It redownloads the old ones and deletes the edited music. Did i do something wrong?
Old 02/22/2011, 08:10   #20

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varthimus View Post
@Taec: STICK TO THE TOPIC DO NOT MAKE ANY OFF TOPIC REPLIES IN THIS SECTION OR YOUR REPLY MIGHT BE CONSIDERED AS A SPAM! IF YOU WANT TO POST THIS KIND OF NONSENSE REPLY POST IN THE RIGHT SECTION. I'll just let the guardians or moderators deal with you...
Wow, i just got owned by this new guy.

Sorry for my offtopics though... deleted already.. pfft
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2011, 09:48   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiim View Post
I have a question. When i do all of that, then i run NAGC, It redownloads the old ones and deletes the edited music. Did i do something wrong?
You didn't do anything wrong. This was primarily made for GCPH, so I guess the patcher is different there. If you want the custom music to work for GCNA, you need to start the game, then when its at the log in screen, copy the edited music into GC. You would have to do that every time, so it's a pain. The music is good, but re-doing it every time isn't worth it IMO.
Old 02/22/2011, 09:58   #22

^you can do bypass method though. O_O?
Old 02/22/2011, 11:20   #23

Quote:
Well...nice thread and nice guide...but I hate to burst your bubble...but this is already known since the starting release of GCPH Season 3 or other GC games(even in season 2 this is already known even in other games you can customize any BGM areas) sorry if I think you leeched it to somebody or someone...I used final fantasy,Chrono Cross,legend of mana,R.O.S.E Online,RF Online BGM's in my custom GC folder...well...just give thanks to the one who already knew this guide...no offense...
whoa there... would i leech from somebody? yeah its already known but they would forget that right so i released something "I CREATED" and shared it... dont ever judge me cuz you dont even know me :P

Old 02/24/2011, 07:26   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taec View Post
^you can do bypass method though. O_O?
Bypass method? How do you do a bypass method for NAGC?

I've tried directly starting main.exe but the game crashes that way, so it doesn't work.
Old 02/24/2011, 08:28   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDarkRiku View Post
Bypass method? How do you do a bypass method for NAGC?

I've tried directly starting main.exe but the game crashes that way, so it doesn't work.
See my video it's awesome.

Old 02/24/2011, 08:49   #26

elite*gold: 370
Received Thanks: 4,196
Quote:
Wow, i just got owned by this new guy.

Sorry for my offtopics though... deleted already.. pfft
Yeah deal with yourself.
Quote:
I'll just let the guardians or moderators deal with you...
Old 02/24/2011, 09:42   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Match*Star. View Post
Yeah deal with yourself.
Matchy........

Dealt already, i killed myself twice, jumped off building trice, and committed sucide frice

It rhyms ~~

Ok. lame
Old 02/24/2011, 19:53   #28

Quote:
See my video it's awesome.

It still gives me the same error. Something about an incorrect parameter.
Old 03/02/2011, 16:09   #29

pki balik ung link. please??
Old 03/02/2011, 17:21   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDarkRiku View Post
It still gives me the same error. Something about an incorrect parameter.
Erm, did you patch your patcher to the latest updated one? then you bypass it.

you have to new bypass every new patch
get it?