Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Dead By Daylight hack

Discussion on [Release] Dead By Daylight hack within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 06/26/2016, 21:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliō. View Post
Does this make the killer invisible?
Nope, this hack highlights victims, killer and engines on the map.
If victims are transparent at the main screen - relaunch the game.
Old 06/26/2016, 23:24   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalhead4myself View Post
Go die in a hole cheaters.
If you have to cheat in an online for the illusion of success, go outside, rethink your life. ┌∩┐ ┌∩┐
**** hurt.
Old 06/27/2016, 03:10   #18

THANK YOU SO MUCH
Old 06/27/2016, 04:55   #19

Any way you can dim the colors or make them less neon vibrant? Like Even a neon navy blue for the survivors and red for the killer would be good... I find that I can't even see **** in front of me while using this thing.
Old 06/27/2016, 07:22   #20

Works beautifully! But like others are saying, the colors are EXTREMELY bright maybe can be changed or dimmed down quite a bit? And if possible, to mark hooks, trapdoors, etc? That'd be amazing but again, AMAZING job
Old 06/27/2016, 07:31   #21

Yeah this definitely needs an update where the trap door is highlighted, as well as bear traps and hooks. Colors need to be toned down a lot and use less vibrant colors for the survivors side... Like I said, a navy blue or baby blue for survivors, red for the killer, even just toned down colors like brown for hooks, grey for the trap door.

Killer side isn't too bad but they can be toned down in brightness as well because sometimes it makes it much harder to see objects the survivors are hiding behind... I was getting out juked just because I couldn't tell where some of the objects ended and where they began while chasing.

I would definitely donate 30 dollars if these changes were made.
Old 06/27/2016, 12:44   #22

Could you please make it so the program is also moving my character for me, getting the generators & getting to the exit?
Kinda tired doing everything myself.
Old 06/27/2016, 15:29   #23

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Could you please make it so the program is also moving my character for me, getting the generators & getting to the exit?
Sorry, but I think this is too much for a normal, free hack.

Is this undetected?
Old 06/27/2016, 21:45   #24

Quote:
I hope that was sarcasm.
Old 06/27/2016, 21:55   #25

i am glad to say, that the **** doesn't work !!!

stop ruin new games !
Old 06/27/2016, 22:00   #26

its doesn't work for me .too
i use depends saw that versondll X64
Old 06/27/2016, 22:13   #27

It works you people are just computer illiterate is all... and no they can't detect it because it just mods the skins of the characters to be neon vibrant red / green. (Which again, is a huge issue)

Been using it for a few days now, over 50+ matches... It still doesn't help as the killer if you're up against high rank players because they use infinite loop spots and it's impossible to catch them in certain areas unless you play Trapper and waste half the match setting up traps.

That being said, as a survivor, it works wonders, you just move to the opposite side of the map whenever the killer looks like he's coming towards you. Works perfectly on Hillbilly and Wraith... Trapper can be tricky if you don't take the Light Step perk with you... Which is why this thing needs to highlight bear traps so I can stop taking that useless **** with me just to avoid getting nailed by Trappers.
Old 06/28/2016, 00:17   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cyanide View Post
It still doesn't help as the killer if you're up against high rank players
That being said, as a survivor, it works wonders
Well, it does not help you with survivor either, if you have 3 idiots with you. Hatch highlight will help a lot though...
Old 06/28/2016, 00:33   #29

Actually I solo'd a killer myself with this thing... Did 3 gens while he was running around. If you're dumb enough to get caught as a survivor knowing where the killer is, then you deserve to lose.

Also there are counter measures... Bring the skeleton key with you, that way you can escape the match early if people aren't pulling their weight. Use a Macmillian Estate Phalanx Bone to have a 100% chance at spawning on a Mac Estate map, because 3 out of the 4 maps have static hatch spots, there's a guide up on steam that shows you where they are.

Also the Hatch is easy to find on cold wind farm if you spawn the farm house, it's always on the front porch.

You could also bring a tool box with you with a brand new part so you can instantly repair the last generator so you can escape easier.

It actually works really well with survivors... Like I said, even knowing where the survivors are as the Killer barely helps if you're up against people who use infinite loop spots on the map like the Coal Tower, Iron Works, Suffocation Pit Mine... The only really easy map is Shelter Woods because there's no where to run, other than the Killers shack.

Even the Autohaven Wrecking Yard has some bad spots for the killer like the Bus and the Wooden House and the Mechanic Garage with the 3 windows, all three are infinite loop areas.

Cold Wind farm has that stupid tree with the rocks around it as well... If a survivor goes there, you'll never catch them as there's two vault spots right next to each other... not to mention the tractor combines can be used for infinite looping as well.

The killer is at a severe disadvantage against survivors who know how to exploit map locations... That being said, if you knew about these areas, you'd never get caught either... especially with the ESP hack.

Trust me on this one... It's way more useful on the survivor side because this game is unbalanced as **** right now.
Old 06/28/2016, 01:19   #30

I rarely see any good survivors. Playing as a killer with this I always get 4 kills (well, 1-2 of them dc). Currently level 26 rank 4.
If you get high rank survivors as a killer, just leave the lobby. There is no point in trying to bring them down, they will dc anyway.