Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account Hacked Prevention

Discussion on Account Hacked Prevention within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Account Hacked Prevention

Is there a Topic or a Guide here that is up to date on how to protect your account from getting hacked? Specially when buying an account.

If there is would someone give me a link to it if not, I would like for those players who very knowledgeable about the topic in hand to maybe make a guide so that new players or old players such as I from getting hacked.

Would really appreciate it.
Old 05/10/2013, 17:42   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
When buying an account, use a trusted middleman. If I were you, minimum of 100+ Positive Black Market ratings.

And, once you buy the account, change the password and email, make sure the password is complex like "ej281kslzks2n" (write it down in notepad), oh, and change the secret answer to something similar to the password.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2013, 17:47   #3

Received Thanks: 6,289
Google for your password both text-plain and MD5, if there are no results, your account is safe.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2013, 17:51   #4
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Arrow Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions -> General Gaming Releases

this works for SRO and with anyone other game, so im gonna move it to the General Discussion
#moved to correct section
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2013, 17:56   #5

Is that all the necessary steps? Where do I set up the Secret Question/Answer?