Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MMOViper Free AOC Hunting Bot / Radar [Program]

Discussion on MMOViper Free AOC Hunting Bot / Radar [Program] within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MMOViper Free AOC Hunting Bot / Radar [Program]

Hello everyone my name is Wyvernx and I'm here promoting MMOVipers currently free AOC hunting bot and radar program. You simple need to go to and click the download link. There you will directed to create a quick account and you will have access as simple as that. The bot is unlike other bots and is a 100% offset running bot, so unlike those other bots that are pixel based and tend to mess up this bot is flawless because it actually is interacting with the game.

The bot is from me the creator Wyvernx. You might of heard of me in the past creating bots and other things for other websites. Well i have decided to go it on my start my own botting company to provide an even better service to my members.

Here are some of the bigger features from the bot.

- 100% working currently for all classes
- Easy to set up combos and other actions
- Easy to create patrol paths to help you hunt specific mobs
- Will heal and loot mobs.
- Easy to set up interface for selecting what to kill and what to leave alone
- Whenever an update is released you will automatically notified of it.
- 100% working radar that can be placed on top of the screen or on its own window
- The radar detects all players that includes hidden players for PvP combat.
- Undetectable from current scanning methods. They dont really have any running but it has been worked on so if something is released in the future you will still be safe.
- A full time staff that does nothing but create new bots, help with tech support, and update existing bots.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2008, 00:03   #2

50$ ....hmpf ich weiss nicht recht
Die Seite sieht ja schon seriös aus ...
Old 08/05/2008, 01:53   #3

Its free for awhile. The 50 dollars is the deal that if we ever go premium with it you can have it for life as opposed to our normal rate of 100.00
Old 08/05/2008, 13:44   #4

It's certainly not bad, but from what I tried of the combo system, combos and other actions are NOT easy to set up compared to other current offerings.
Old 08/05/2008, 21:27   #5

this was spawned in part from my code

the main screen is styled like MrFish which I sold to ************** a few years ago. Weird.
Old 10/10/2008, 19:44   #6

aocunderground - we didnt use your screen but yours is a very nice setup and i wont contest to that it may have influenced our design when making it and i didnt realize it until now.

tsincaat - Suggestions to what we can do in order to make it better?

Also the bot is currently pay to use, but the radar is 100% free to all members. We are working on a trial soon as well.