Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 02:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

having more than 2 Standards at the same Time

Discussion on having more than 2 Standards at the same Time within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
having more than 2 Standards at the same Time

1.) you and your guild mate wear a standard
2.) the guildmaster grand another member to wear a standard
3.) the new granded member wears his standard
4.) repeat 2 till 4

here is the proof:

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A Word on Guild Standards
12/19/2009 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_iRFa-dX-qzU/SxVyE0QGdxI/ AAAAAAAABDg/gdXm9y529L0/s400/A+Word+on+GUILD+STAND ARDS.jpg This is an awesome thing that is found in the game Warhammer Online. Guild Standards are flags that you are able to purchase once your guild reaches rank 6. These have different benefits, depending on which ones you have purchased. For example, at guild rank 6 you are able to purchase two different benefits for your guild standards. The most beneficial at this point would be the...
keyboard standards
05/21/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hey, since the release of patch 5127 i'm having problems with the keyboard standards. In my country we use the azerty keyboard (top row) but TQ applied qwerty settings (top row) in game. Now I have to figure out where the new buttons are. example: i press the ; on my keyboard -> i'll get the letter m in game. Is there any way to edit/change this? because it gets annoying after a while.
[QUESTION] skill time/regen time pointer
12/10/2008 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 0 Replies
hi question is: how to change all skill timer/regen timer at once and static addresses in ayoris trainer there are boxes for it but i am using the EU version and there they do not work i also wrote into the RA root address topic that i can't find it for EU (i know how to get pointers and how to single edit skills/weapons/radar/etc) i already found some static addresses but they do not work ^^