Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]Dragon Nest SEA BOT

Discussion on [RELEASE]Dragon Nest SEA BOT within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/01/2012, 13:29   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaguer View Post
This is fake people. I've been botting in Ragnarok since I'm 10 yrs old and now I'm 20. He's just renaming ***** from openkore. I've scanned the software and found a keylogger. Look at the accounts who posted that this is working. Look at their join dates, it's probably DN Sea making multiple accounts and say it is working. If it is working then it SHOULD work for everyone and not only for a few. Obviously multi forum accounts.

About the thanks, he knows well how people thinks. People tend to skip reading the feedbacks and go directly to download when they see a lot of thanks in the first post. Meaning, most people here conclude that a software is working by the number of thanks.

DN Sea, you're a smartass, but not smarter than anyone here. I play violence in real life and if ever I see you I'll beat your *** up.

do you ever encountered a word ACCIDENT , i received the new bot that he was saying , maybe he forgot to delete that openkore , or maybe he is working to the bot and not finished yet at that time . thats why gives as a not working bot to keep waiting on his new release . the new release was working on me what different skins and option 671MB of size .
Old 01/01/2012, 14:57   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by garajud View Post
do you ever encountered a word ACCIDENT , i received the new bot that he was saying , maybe he forgot to delete that openkore , or maybe he is working to the bot and not finished yet at that time . thats why gives as a not working bot to keep waiting on his new release . the new release was working on me what different skins and option 671MB of size .
says the guy with 1 post? he's sending his 'new release' on sharecash links obviously trying to make the most out of this scam.
DN SEA GIVE AWAYS my *** wanna prove me wrong? make him post that tutorial video he promised a week ago.
Old 01/01/2012, 18:53   #108

can you send me the new bot please..
Old 01/01/2012, 22:11   #109

DO NOT BELIEVE THIS DUMBASS OR ELSE THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU

Old 01/01/2012, 22:44   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by garajud View Post
He released a non working bot to KEEP morons waiting for a working one while they force their selves making the fake bot work. While DN SEA keep those morons waiting, he starts hackin'. We ain't fool here brotha', so stfu or you'll have my fist in your mouth sucka'
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2012, 22:49   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX7komitsu View Post
DO NOT BELIEVE THIS DUMBASS OR ELSE THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU

BTW , IF IM THE HACKER . I AIN'T CHANGE THE PIN . I ONLY CARE IS ITEM .
MAYBE ITS FAKE , ANYONE CAN DO THAT SCREENSHOT .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaguer View Post
He released a non working bot to KEEP morons waiting for a working one while they force their selves making the fake bot work. While DN SEA keep those morons waiting, he starts hackin'. We ain't fool here brotha', so stfu or you'll have my fist in your mouth sucka'
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH , YOU MORON IT DO WORKS ON ME ! YOU SKIP THE REMOVING OF VIRUS METHOD MAYBE YOUR SYSTEM KEEPS IGNORING IT CAUSE OF SOME MALICOUS FILES AND THATS THE REASON THAT TO BOT AIN'T WORKIN FOR YA ALL .
Old 01/02/2012, 01:07   #112

i get stuck at connecting... after i click start bot
Old 01/02/2012, 04:18   #113

@garajud, Who are you to lecture me? First of all your name isn't even legit. You're so stupid you can't even think of a decent name. Oh wait, ofcourse you won't think of a decent name, after all you only need the account to post that your fake bot works, right DN SEA? Virus Removal Method? LOL @ u. Seriously, if I ever see you in real life, I will show you Chuck Norris' Life Removal Method. I'mma round house kick your *** DN SEA. SO STFU.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2012, 10:55   #114

FAKE AND GAY JUST A PROGRAM TO HACK UR ACCOUNT
Old 01/02/2012, 11:09   #115

has anyone actually used this?
Old 01/02/2012, 11:14   #116

send me the new hack v2..thanks anyway
Old 01/02/2012, 12:40   #117

PLZ!! SeNd Me a New BoT!! PLz!! This iS my EmaIl!! ASAP!! PLZ!!
Old 01/02/2012, 12:58   #118

O.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamada008 View Post
Does it connect successfully when you run BOT.exe (the one that gives a black screen with green text)?
same here~ same ERROR~ nice try^^ keep it up~
REQ to close this THREAD?
Old 01/02/2012, 16:05   #119

That idot still scam in here ) .
I said this again , this is Fake . Don't waste your times .
Old 01/03/2012, 13:18   #120

Thanks for bot, but it doesn't work. I don't worry about is it fake or scam because i'm trying it on second account.
Please make video proof & tutorial.

And send me link () to the new version, if it's possible

Thanks

Also, feature request: please make royal chest hunting in forsaken islet
Closed Thread