Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

who ragnarok private server owner/GM pls read this

Discussion on who ragnarok private server owner/GM pls read this within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
who ragnarok private server owner/GM pls read this

do u have any high rate/SHR server? can i be ur GMs?
pls reply ^_^
i never be a GM
can u teach me?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
First Ragnarok 2 Private Server
10/05/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 30 Replies
EuphRO2 - Unreal Portal
Private Server (Owner Crown Fix)
11/25/2008 - Runescape Private Server - 6 Replies
Ok what I mean by this in most servers this isn't added. If this isn't added people who are player rights 3 or OWNERS cannot see their crown but others can if you add this not only others can see but you can also This is a very simple guide but is usually helpful to people First open client.java Search for this out.write(playerRights);
to all p-servers owner...Important .. read plz
09/16/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Beware all... DarkCo is joining all Hamachi and steal players from all p-servers ha can... i blocked him on my Hamachi... that leach donno how to make his server getting new players ,he prefer steal our player guys! I post that to be honnest with all p-servers cause i respect u all guys;)
GothicEo Owner And Players Of The Server Please Read~
08/23/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
Hello, I have been playing on my brother's character on your server. It has been a while since I was playing on his character, I PKED some one named .The|PrinceSs. as she was ENEMY legion.She said that she has friends of GM and PM, so she would report to them about my brother's character, As she see's him invisible, she reported to the gm/pm friends of her and they kept using kickout command on the character.I am guessing she is using a wrong patch, the server supports the dye system and I was...