Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chance Glitch Auto Level

Discussion on Chance Glitch Auto Level within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chance Glitch Auto Level

I found this out on Naritus several years ago. The server was in the middle of crashing (when things are obviously going wrong, but hasn't gone done enough to log everyone off) and I switched professions. At the time I was 45, and changing professions jumped me to 61. I changed several more times before I got kicked off. My last change put me at 90, and when the server reset after the crash, it only lowered my level to the prior respec level, 86.

I did contact a CSR about it, and they never did anything. I think this still works, but don't want to pay for another account to find out in the middle of a crash.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Chance to rip off auto aim
03/29/2011 - S4 League - 7 Replies
Hello to everyone, Right now,if you play S4 league,after patch 11 there is a GM bug.When you equip a gauss and a SP+ skill,your gauss starts auto-aiming.(1 shot at target,rest of shots hit directly). It would be cool to have this after they fix it.
[ribot] does auto fuse give a better chance at alchemy?
07/30/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
^^ and also, how to make it work, i set the item, check use lucky powders. i put elixirs on my inventory. but still a no, is it even working? tia
AUTO GLITCH..
01/02/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 42 Replies
UST HIGHLIGHT ==Latest version== Combat Tower = "Sniper shanghai"
new auto glitch on december 17 to 30
12/16/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
alm nyu na cguro kung anu gaga win dyan this is the link:MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
[RELEASE]AUTO GLITCH HERE!
11/12/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 21 Replies
BAGO NYO PO I DOWNLOAD I2 1ST GO 2:C:\Program Files\MYGAME\Special Force\data\area 2ND:DRAG THE DOWNLOADED FILE IN THE AREA 3RD:THATS ALL PLS PRESS THANKS ANG PLS GIVE ME SOME CREDIT WHO WANTS TO LEECH MY HACK BINILI KO TO BIGAY SA INYO FREE PAG NAG PATCH ANG SF DELETE NYO LANG UNG AREA_20 SFF FILE PARA WALA KAUNG PROBLEM BAGO KAU MAG PATCH REMEMBER DELETE AREA_20 THATS THE HACK THANKS FOR VISITING AND DOWNLOADING!!!!!!