Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

XTrap bypass Carte

Discussion on XTrap bypass Carte within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
XTrap bypass Carte

hello,

anybody know a bypass for the game carte? ( carte.gamescampus in google )
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2012, 22:14   #2

elite*gold: 367
Währe super wenn jemand einen finden/erstellen/posten würde und dann einen Link sendet.

English
can anybody send a link or make one and post is?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2012, 00:06   #3

Yeah, I'm also looking for an XTrap bypass, specifically for OGP LaTale.
Old 05/25/2012, 18:13   #4

u can use the bypass that was posted on gamehacking maybe.. i dont know if it still works though.. i like carte so i might make a bypass for it...

ok ive basically got one working for xtrap carte... i think we need to patch the disconnect from server **** but its almost working:

this works u need a fud dll injector though. also flow u try this and tell me if it works on ur game.
Old 05/25/2012, 23:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
u can use the bypass that was posted on gamehacking maybe.. i dont know if it still works though.. i like carte so i might make a bypass for it...

ok ive basically got one working for xtrap carte... i think we need to patch the disconnect from server **** but its almost working:

this works u need a fud dll injector though. also flow u try this and tell me if it works on ur game.
Sure thing, I'll give it a go this weekend. The only bad thing I know about LaTale is that everything's server side. I was wondering if there was a way to use CE to hack the Ely (that game's currency) in LaTale, even if the effects aren't permanent, but at least useful at that instance.

Let me give you an example. For instance, say you use CE on PSOBB and give yourself 999,999 Meseta. Even if it doesn't stick, you could freeze the value and buy things infinitely. I was wondering if the same could be done in LaTale with Ely, giving yourself max currency, freezing the value, then purchasing things from NPC's or player vendors.
Old 05/26/2012, 06:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiticGeneFlow View Post
Sure thing, I'll give it a go this weekend. The only bad thing I know about LaTale is that everything's server side. I was wondering if there was a way to use CE to hack the Ely (that game's currency) in LaTale, even if the effects aren't permanent, but at least useful at that instance.

Let me give you an example. For instance, say you use CE on PSOBB and give yourself 999,999 Meseta. Even if it doesn't stick, you could freeze the value and buy things infinitely. I was wondering if the same could be done in LaTale with Ely, giving yourself max currency, freezing the value, then purchasing things from NPC's or player vendors.
thats only because schtserv is flawed. its detected on other servers (i think). freezing values is n00b talk most games these days you need to exploit the server itself. even stuff on psobb most the hacks SHOULD be hacking code. thats all i really do these days on psobb,swtor and tera. im just waiting for pso2
Old 05/26/2012, 07:12   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
thats only because schtserv is flawed. its detected on other servers (i think). freezing values is n00b talk most games these days you need to exploit the server itself. even stuff on psobb most the hacks SHOULD be hacking code. thats all i really do these days on psobb,swtor and tera. im just waiting for pso2
Oh, ahah, that totally makes sense. So Schthack's pretty much just super outdated then since it's easy to manipulate. Ahah, ****, was really hoping I could get ahead in LaTale somehow.
Old 06/25/2012, 13:40   #8

elite*gold: 367
The bypass only work for an older version of S4 league and not for this game
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2012, 13:42   #9

Also der Xtrap-Bypass ( funktioniert "bedingt" mit Carte.
Habe es mit Windows 7 32bit getestet. Allerdings kommt nach kurzer Zeit ein Windowsfenster in dem ich darauf hingewiesen werde, dass ich zu wenig Speicher habe und div. Programme schließen solle. Die Performance vom Spiel ist schlechter und früher oder später stürzt das Game ab.

Hat da vielleicht jemand einen Vorschlag/Tipp? Sonst funzt das Game prima aber sobal ich den Bypass anwende kann man eigentlich nicht mehr vernünftig spielen.
----------
The Bypass from Mr. Omar is working (a little bit). It turns off XTrap and its possible to start "Carte". But the performance is poor and the game is crashing after some minutes.

Does somebody has an idea to fix this problem?
Old 07/25/2012, 17:21   #10

was bringt der bypass wenn es keine hacks gebts ???
Old 07/26/2012, 11:52   #11

Ganz einfach, Tools die automatisch Keyboard und Mausfunktionen übernehmen, funktionieren dann. Ergo, kann man ein Script erstellen, welches dann div. Abläufe automatisch ablaufen lassen kann. Ich will kein Hack oder so sondern einfach nur ein Script basteln, welches das "Farming" in diesem Spiel übernimmt. Konnte es schon teilweise testen bevor das Spiel abgeschmiert ist und ohne X-Trap funzt das auch.
Muss nun also nur noch herausfinden, wieso das Spiel abstürzt und was ich dagegen tun kann.
Vielleicht hat ja jemand hier eine Idee.
Old 08/14/2012, 20:18   #12

Ok, hab hier was gefunden, das angeblich funzt, bräuchte aber Hilfe von den Profis hier

Hab folgendes in einem anderen Forum gefunden:

/*
Anti TerminateProcess/ExitProcess Check

Description :
XTrap check the first byte of TerminateProcess/ExitProcess
if the byte is E9/C2 then XTrap returns true!

What we do :
xor eax,eax // (so that eax = 0)
retn
*/
copymemory((void*)(xtrap+0x2C940),(void*)"\x33\xC0 \xC3",3);

/*
Anti TerminateProcess/ExitProcess

Description :
XTrap Closes the process with TermanateProcess first
if that fails it then trys ExitProcess
so we just return so that nothing will close our process

What we do :
return
*/
copymemory((void*)(xtrap+0x31800),(void*)"\xC3\x90 \x90\x90\x90",5);

/*
Anti XTrap Message's

Description :
XTrap likes to be rude and when we playing we get annoying message's
like Please close program XXXXX so we just return the message kindly

What we do :
return 8
*/
copymemory((void*)(xtrap+0x388D0),(void*)"\xC2\x08 \x00",3);

Habs versucht zu kompilieren, bekomme aber Fehlermeldungen.

Compiler: Default compiler
Führt g++.exe... aus
E:\Downloads\Games\Carte\XTrapBypass.cpp:12: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
E:\Downloads\Games\Carte\XTrapBypass.cpp:12: error: expected `,' or `;' before '(' token
E:\Downloads\Games\Carte\XTrapBypass.cpp:26: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
E:\Downloads\Games\Carte\XTrapBypass.cpp:26: error: expected `,' or `;' before '(' token
E:\Downloads\Games\Carte\XTrapBypass.cpp:39: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
E:\Downloads\Games\Carte\XTrapBypass.cpp:39: error: expected `,' or `;' before '(' token

Ausführung beendet

Über Hilfe wäre ich dankbar.
Old 08/24/2012, 13:41   #13

hi ist schon was neues rausgekommen um carte x-trap zu umgehen ?

im moment sind einige bots im umlauf also muss es ja gehen . über ein feedback wär ich euch super dankbar
Old 08/26/2012, 03:03   #14

So, any update on the status of any bypass whatsoever? Game seems nice enough to give it a try.

Edit: I did gave it a try, was able to bypass X-Trap but then the game runs extremely slows and eventually crashes, couldn't run any address editor software because the game doesn't give me enough time to register a number and scan it. It could be that xtrap is still running, wouldn't know though, would be glad if anyone got some more input.