Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(NESRO) NEVER ENDING SILKROAD ONLINE!!! try it!!!

Discussion on (NESRO) NEVER ENDING SILKROAD ONLINE!!! try it!!! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(NESRO) NEVER ENDING SILKROAD ONLINE!!! try it!!!

i recommend their DEUS server

110 cap
all working (skills, alchemy)
chinese and europe]

rates:

exp 50%
sp 50%
drops 30%

community expanding ^_^ try it

(mga adik jan, subukan nyo) usually pinoys and US players

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Never Ending Silkroad Online (NeSRO) Real Files!
04/06/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 23 Replies
Hello basicly I am just advertising my newish SRO server! RATES: EXP & SP RATE: 150x (x2 with *GB) PET EXP RATE: 150x (x2 with *GB) DROP RATE: 40x GOLD DROP RATE: 50x SOX DROP POTENTIAL: 15% Basicly we are just a small server with 350+ playing daily that runs off real server files (not mentioning which) but just take my word for it they are real. We are europeans working and alot more features other servers don't have.
[Never Ending Silkroad]
01/21/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Never Ending Silkroad Online The worlds best and most epic private server - We promise Information - The community, the server. Never Ending SRO is a server that has been around since January 2010, with a large range of servers to choose from. NeSRO a nice and warming community that gives the players a total new and different way of game play with funny and crazy events, active GMs and web crew. One of the best feautures with NESRO is that staff listens and gives you support, unlike many...
Nesro - Never Ending Silkroad Online [BETA]
04/24/2011 - Private Server - 6 Replies
Greetings Elitepvpers community! Firstly i want to introduce you a new Silkroad Online private server, called Nesro. http://nesro-private.net/advnesro.png Server rates are high, Drop / Exp / Sp rate is ~30x and higher every 10 levels We have a friendly staff, cool Gm-s and daily events.