Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Development] Endless Destiny Online

Discussion on [Development] Endless Destiny Online within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Development] Endless Destiny Online

Info:

Endless destiny Online is a free 2D MMORPG (Massively-Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game). Interact with players around the globe. Be a high level magic-user, the greatest warrior to ever set foot on the lands, or even master the flight of a dragon. Go on quest that can be found all over the worlds. The way you play the game is up to you. The fate is in your hands! Whether you plan to be a player-killer, role-player, or just chatting with others, Endless Destiny Online is your way to get away from the life you like to call "reality". Endless Destiny Online was built using the eclipse engine and has evolved a lot since first started in 2010. Endless Destiny Online is constantly expanding by the day, introducing new items, worlds, spells, players, and quests.

[Recruiting]

• GMs (0/3)
• Mapers (0/3)
• Developers (0/3)
• Coders (0/3)
• Event Holder (0/3)
• Items Maker (0/2)
• Spell Maker (0/2)
• Class Maker (0/2)
each developer and gm will have there own in game control panel

[Features]
• skills With effects