Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Naruto RPG

Discussion on Naruto RPG within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi guys

im a multimedia student current doing my finall year at school and i currently been woching this anime naruto and i also searched for a game, and i came accross Naruto M.U.G.E.N battle areana and i got an idea to create a rpg version of naruto whcih will then become an online game after this RPG is finnished and is successfull, but till then im gonna try get this game up and running. My idea is to start off in a town at your house and befor that you are asked a series of quiestion such as, do u like red yes or no. yes u would go to fire town, no u will be asked another quiestion. The towns i will have are this fire town, water, sand , grass or some thing like that not too sure atm, after u choosen ur town u will be set to a character from that town automaticyly and u will be at ur house or u willl start off at ninja school u will then be going to test once u pass u will be assigned a sense which is a ninja teacher he will then teach u and so on till u do mission and maybe become HOkage at the end of the RPG. Keep this in mind after this is done and i decided to make this online the RPG will be same as the online version but some parts would be changed maybe such as lvl gain and diff mission and fight other ninjas to lvl up more.

characters i will have will be from the game, graphics i will be makeing my own and trying to be not similar to any other game that is out there,

please list any comment on my idea and give ur oppinion and ideas to me i could use some help.

thank you
(ps if this isn't the right place to post this kind of stuff can u please transfer this to another forum thanks

EDIT: If anyone could gives ideas for a title of the game, i would put you in credits and creater of the title or some thing , and i dont know when i would be needing recruits for my team but if anyone wants to help and is skilled can shout it out here and i will contact you if i need help thank you all so much
Old 02/03/2007, 16:33   #2

elite*gold: 42
Received Thanks: 2,722
#Moved to Other Games.
Old 02/03/2007, 23:43   #3

at first before i am saying something i want you to ask what kind of game it will be (game play) i mean is it like ragnarok , warcraft 3 and so on or like WoW, Guildwars and so on? ( i am at about episode 190)
Old 02/04/2007, 09:40   #4

well at first the game wont be online because right now too hard to do network settings and so on due to school and stuff so i be makeing a RPG thats like Never winter nights talk to ppl and do missions and so on, just like a story based RPG which would be about naruto, after when thats completed and many ppl like it i will change it to online RPG which will still follow the story but u could do other stuff like battle other ppl in an areana try to get speacial kind of weapons ninja daggers just like in naruto...... and i was thinking just now try to get different skills of different senes to gain skill but that just an idea, right now im at my thinking stage trying to brainstorm some ideas and looking for advice i can get from this community. of course i will give credit to Elitepvpers if anyone helps me with ideas
Old 02/04/2007, 11:55   #5

Why dont you try to get the engine ready first?
Old 02/04/2007, 14:17   #6

the game engine not big deal i can get that done finnished once graphics and story line and the hole game play is done, plus to do anything at first i must make a brief lol, sry that how i been tought at school and thats how things get done right and finnished,......This is how i have been tought, first you start off with an idea and get other ideas, then u create a brief of ur project, then u set job tasks to ur team and set dates for it to be done and must be done on those dates, then comes client feedback fix anything that he thinks i forgot to put in, testing then release date tada, lolz thats a basic of what to do... but project must be done according to the brief or client wont be happy lol thats what i heard and i lost marks for that :S
Old 02/04/2007, 14:20   #7

Then your school is a dumb one, who would build a house - starting at the roof?

Clients usually ask you to done their ideas, either there would be no reason paying you then.
Old 02/04/2007, 14:25   #8

lol if i dont follow that i will never learn how to follow it, and thats how clients in the real world want it to be done, or else they wont hire some one thats like here and there and do what they want lol but of course i will be takeing my time on this one lol because its my own personal project at the moment lolz, because i was thinking of doing this project for my last assigment for my last year of school just gotta ask my friends from school if they would like to do it. If the disagree then i have to go at it alone with another friend of mien lolz

"Anyone got any ideas" remember its gotta be some thing you would like to enjoy in an rpg and this is bassed on Naruto list things u hate in an rpg and list things u would like to see in this rpg

<hr>Append on Feb 4 2007, 14:31<hr> ""Clients usually ask you to done their ideas, either there would be no reason paying you then.""

well thats what the basic thing about the brief is to put ur clients ideas into and to set a basic guide line for you to follow, its got likes and dislikes, you could put some of your ideas for the client but he has to like it , and set boundrys thats you shouldnt go over if u do the client will defintly wont like, and the clien will know what he is expecting from you, and all you gotta do is make those ideas happen and make it look good to his expectations!

if you asked me to make a signiture for you u want me to make it how you like it dont you and if i dont you would complain and ask me to do it again, thats what i am trying to say make it how the clients wants it to be made even if u dont like the idea or not its want the client want so its basicly building a house top to bottom everything gotta be perfect or else i would have hassels and i would be the one wasting more money because i mucked up.

but then again this is for the kids and anyfan online thats the client lol because i am makeing it for them ^^ dont want to make some thing they wouldnt like and hate thats what i been seeing in other games that been done like me lol lots of DBZ games i played i didint like because bad game play lol
Old 02/09/2007, 14:34   #9

Please people no one got any ideas of what they wonna see ???? this is for you guys !!
Old 02/10/2007, 12:42   #10

hmmm gather exp from hits and not from kills =),
jumping xD,
pvp area ,

a Light side and a Dark side (Sand Village, Hidden Leaf Village ... = Light and Sound Village ... = Dark)

but everyone starts in the same village
so you can choose then if you want to Join Orichimaru or not(at lvl 10 or something like that)

quests are like the missions in the Anime..

i hope i could help you with this

edit:
hmm i tried to make a shuriken with 3ds max

edit2:
Old 07/29/2007, 00:40   #11

maybe at start u can join any clan like uchiha or other clan
Old 08/28/2007, 23:16   #12

why dont you just check out osme other RPGs and and borrow ideas from them.

.XP skills (a metre that goes up and when it hits a certain point you can use special skills for no cost)

.Different classes e.g. Medical Ninja, Taijitsu Ninja, Ninjitsu Ninja, Genjitsu Ninja etc...

.Promotions so you can get a better rank e.g. max level 300 at level 20, 50, 100, 250 and 500 you get promoted and your stats go up.

.Clans and Gangs: Gangs are ingame which you choose at promotion and is like a tree, Clans are people made for others to join (clans optional gangs not).
Old 09/03/2007, 13:34   #13

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,102
get help from the guys that draw and made the animation. you might be sued for copyright infringement. and besides they can help you alot.