Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Whats the best bot for gunboundWC?

Discussion on Whats the best bot for gunboundWC? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
In this forum have many kind of bots but anyone of them is working or im doing something wrong?!! thx if you reply.
Old 12/21/2006, 08:16   #2

Learn to type. You=fail.
And to keep on topic, learn to read if its patched or how to use them. They work fine for me.
Old 12/24/2006, 15:38   #3

all bots have good/bad stuff. so they are basically all equal. Except for Knight and Dragon which are special, but can't be chosen from the bot list.
Old 01/29/2007, 03:43   #4

going along with his original question... any one know of any working bots/hacks/cheats? i've tested a few (and red their threads) but cant seam to get any working :/
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Yo, Whats up?
01/28/2010 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
hey ya'll how are you doin? im going to try to use this forum!! lol but im kinda sucky at forums lol
Whats going on??? :S
09/21/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
When i login too the character screen, The server list says.. (chinese letters)..NO and NO.. wtf is that. And when i choose the top server that is chinese letters. It errors and takes me back too character screen. ERROR Picture
Whats up all
09/20/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Well i am here for the first time looking for some cool stuff to do after the massive Blizzard ban and losing three 70's i had been playing since the creation of the game, i hate leveling because it sucks and i was accidentally banned according to a blizzard rep...oops so here is three free months and a really nice apology......Bite me blizz Anyway hope to enjoy my stay give what i can and get what i need.. Thanks and Peace all......
sorry guys no more updated ct files for gunboundWC GIS hacks
02/23/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
gee i cant go to the site theres something that blocks me in that site man if you can go to this site man download some hacks there for GBWC gIS go to http://www.***********.net/ there you can download some hacks there. hey dont forget to post here the hacks so help others in hacking ok?
For those who wonder whats better.
10/05/2007 - SRO Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
my friends and i have wondered a lot about what to be int or str. so i desided to search it up see whats better. and i came up with this. ----->>> STR builds: Your main damage skills will be your Weapon skills. You will have a harder time levelling than INT builds. In my opinion, STR builds should put close to all their stat points into STR. The 2:1 build is not recommended. Benefits for adding to your INT aren't worth the stuff you'll be losing for not putting it in STR.