Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Reques] 5Street hacks

Discussion on [Reques] 5Street hacks within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Reques] 5Street hacks

Hello, as the title says. Im in a need of 5Street hack or a bot or something to make the gameplay more suitable for me

Found some freestylers but cant get them to work.. If you got a working freestyler send it over and tell me how to use it... Thank you!
Old 07/13/2010, 14:25   #2

I heard about russian Smart Dancer.He can even press red arrows
Old 11/08/2010, 15:35   #3

For use freestyler need two things:
1) Cheat Engine
2) freestyler
And need 00 00 BC 41 00 00 A0 41 00 00 B0 41 0C 01 00 00 code for freestyler

It is Hex for use freestyler use hex With the help Cheat Engine need to use mod array of bytes in the Cheat Engine Then you have code copy them and send in freestyler
Thanks
1 User