Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warhammer Beta Info

Discussion on Warhammer Beta Info within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello,

there now a interview out with Joshua Drescher he says that they already in closed beta and that they will have a open one but in the Open Beta can't get everyone that means not everyone will be able to play open beta.

Just sure you register for beta as early as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------

In einem Interview mit Joshua Drescher erklärt Josh das War schon in closed Beta ist und das es eine Open Beta geben wird aber auch die Open Beta wird begrenzte Slot zahl haben also nicht jeder wird spielen können.

Seit also sicher das ich so früh als möglich für die Beta registriert.

Informationen von waor.de über beta

Quote:
WarCry Network:: Finally, can you let us in a bit on your testing plans as they stand today and where you're shooting to get this on the shelves?

Josh Drescher: Sure. We're already in closed beta and have been for a couple of months now. There will be a few other phases of testing prior to us turning the general public loose on the game, but I can say with absolute confidence that we're going into Open Beta on -

OW!!!

For some reason, Sanya just crushed my fingers with a large wooden hammer. So I guess that's another one of those secrets. For now.

Sanya Thomas: Weenie here: Part of the reason I just crushed Josh's hand is because people hear "open beta" and think that means THEM. It does not. We are not planning to have a complete FFA where anyone with a modem can log in. We will have a beta period later this year where thousands of people who acquired beta keys through magazine and website promotions can log in. For details as they come up, people should subscribe to the newsletter or bookmark this link and refresh it often.
Old 01/27/2007, 18:30   #2

Die News ist ja nicht gerade neu, aber für die Leute die sich wegen BETA informieren wollen doch ganz gut.

aber Waor.de würde ich nicht unbedingt als quelle nehmen, dann lieber oder mystics.de ^^
Old 01/27/2007, 18:32   #3

ZOMG are you serious.. I totally forgot all about warhammer online due to TBC release. Im going to check it out right now. Thx man.