Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rappelz botss

Discussion on rappelz botss within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey guys

i wanted to ask if someone knows where i can get a bot for rappelz. i already searched in google and anywhere. would be nice if someone could help me. ty

mfg

ganxta
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2006, 11:18   #2

there s a bot like copartner that i cant find too.
Anyway looking around i found a scar script, u ll have to download scar and modify script coordinates (scar shows u coords, its all boxes with top left coords and bottom right coords) and times and maybe even add some string...(forget about windows xp theme, it also works on clasic mode and windows 2000, just change coords, another problem is maybe ll have to check coords every time u load client...)
loader and sframe on ur rappelz folder will bypass hackshield and u can load other clients.
scar is pixel based so u can only use it on one client, anyway u can trade between 2 clients but not using scar on 2 clients..
hope we find bot runnign nowadays cause is too good. this one works but have to be modified or write a new script.
anyway, i attach files u need. scar script is from Wyld and loader i think too.
GL!!!!
btw if i post this is cause is been too hard to find working stuff :-( (thx to dems and wyld)
5.69mb from:

***!!!IT WONT WORK ANYMORE BUT MAYBE OF HELP!!!***
and check for virus at even if im sure is clean, almost i hope it is since is in my pc ;-)
bb GL!!!

btw hex edit loader to see what it does.

---grrrr---tomorrow epic3 so it is supposed we wont be abble to use old sframe since its all new---iif anyone have or find old bots not working now on rappelz but used to, i would like to download em if posible pls.
---edit: rofl, copy loader and sframe to new folder and it still works!!!
Old 12/23/2006, 05:13   #3

hey

First thx for this report. Its to late because the epic 3 client is released, so i cant use that anymore. I hope there is someone who can find us a bot. I think i t will be very hard to hack this new client. We have to wait some weeks.
ty for helping

mfg
ganxta
Old 12/24/2006, 04:42   #4

just been sent to abyss. they detect loader or old sframe and then send u to abyss. sorry.
Old 12/24/2006, 07:59   #5

hey

I think we should really wait for a new bot. Hopefully there is someone who can give us one. Right now im searching for a bot but its so hard to find one. IT takes time until hacker make a bot for epic 3. ITs too new. When i find something i pm you. LEts stay in connection.

ty
ganxta

ps: do you have msn or something like that.
Old 12/27/2006, 20:20   #6

i guess was sframe that got detected...i deleted download since that sframe and loader dont work anymore.
right now im trying with processguard at and with the free edition i cant make scar run on game. dont know yet with the physical memory blocking thing if it would work. i looked for topics about gameguard and hackshield to see how people dealed with em. i even renamed scar.exe but useless.
only thing till now i could do is a shortcut to jump over launcher, thx to PG that told me string:
...\SFrame.exe /auth_ip:69.90.214.120 /locale:ascii /country:us
on loader was that and more, but seems with only that it works. hackshield seems to be embeded into game.exe but even if i told PG to nto allow him to read, modify or terminate, it terminates 2nd game.exe...
btw.have u seen those sites selling game money for $$$$, i think is one of the reasons so difficult to find some help now. and is also true once something get public they ll soon or late patch it :-(
well cya round ;-)
Old 01/09/2007, 10:29   #7

hey dude

could you please write down slowly for me how to hack ths game please. Right know i dunno understund. Please help me ty.

mfg
armin
Old 01/24/2007, 20:34   #8

So, are there any working bots available now? (AutoTrap is a bad thing :/ )
A guide how to hack would be good, too. (am besten auf deutsch ^^)