Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MegaTen Tradehack/scam

Discussion on MegaTen Tradehack/scam within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
MegaTen Tradehack/scam

I had reported this once almost a year ago, but it seems Aeriagames doesn't want to fix this (Although I did get my Alice) and I just checked if it was still working. Basically allows you to put items/money into the trade with a different amount or items that doesn't exist at all, which will appear to both sides and not just clientside. In the end, you could buy an item from somebody with like 99999999999999999999 gold, but he still receives only 1 gold or none and you get what he had put into the trade window.

All you have to do is to record the packet when you put an item into the trade window (or gold) and edit the amount in the packet, it's best done if you do this with a friend first and then send the packets during the trade with somebody else. Do it with WPE or something else you're familiar with.

I'm sure somebody must have found this out already and posted it somewhere on the internets but not here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2010, 16:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
excuse me can you talk more about this post some tutorial please i dont undestand much... i'm noob in wpe this is my msn if you can explain there please

thanks
Old 05/06/2010, 01:54   #3

read some tutorial's she just explained how to use this bug
Old 05/06/2010, 21:34   #4

i tired to try but i cant... i dont know what is the packet of the item in the trade (the gold) and how edit that... can you put a picture of the packet please???
Old 05/07/2010, 14:43   #5

elite*gold: 2292
Received Thanks: 1,072
Wenn du das in English gepostet hättest...würde ich mehr verstehen als dieses GoogleDeutsch ^^ .
Trotzdem Danke,funzt
Old 05/07/2010, 17:19   #6

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infînîty.ˆˆ View Post
Wenn du das in English gepostet hättest...würde ich mehr verstehen als dieses GoogleDeutsch ^^ .
Trotzdem Danke,funzt
Ich war eben etwas angefressen als ich das geschrieben hatte, GM hatte mir versprochen das er mir eine Alice gibt wenn ich es schaffe nen Item von Ihn abzuziehen und hat mir dann keine Alice gegeben
Old 05/13/2010, 00:55   #7

genau^^ schreibs noch mal genauer auf deutsch hin xD
Old 06/21/2010, 12:11   #8

how can you edit it, i really didnt understand?
Old 08/25/2010, 00:32   #9

Well, u must Edit the Packet, but Witch Number/letter should we edit