Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[USA]UnbeatenRs2 8.60 RL - RPG Rates - 24/7 Dedi - SSL Verified[TIBIA]

Discussion on [USA]UnbeatenRs2 8.60 RL - RPG Rates - 24/7 Dedi - SSL Verified[TIBIA] within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Exclamation [USA]UnbeatenRs2 8.60 RL - RPG Rates - 24/7 Dedi - SSL Verified[TIBIA]

SSL Verified Website

256-Bit Encryption Ensures No Data Will be Stolen!

Dedicated server! 100% uptime!

Speed Test - 100 Miles Away

Link:

Speed Test - 9200 Miles Away

Link:

Info
Release: August 28th, 2010
Client: 8.6(But we prefer you use our pre-setup client)
Server type: RPG/PvP
Exp:
STAGES!
level 1 - 1000 = x450
level 1001 - 5000 = x400
level 5001 - 10000 = x300
level 10001 - 15000 = x250
level 15001+ = x200

Skills: x150
Magic: x100
Drops: x5
Spawn: x35

Total creature count: 4811
Total spawn count: 777
Total # Of Quests: 11(More coming soon)
Total number of towns: 9
Total number of houses: 386

What is ?

is a 8.60 custom rpg server derived from providing people with a fun experience without the hassle of extreme leveling or taking months to achieve good items.

What does have that others don't?

has many features, so many in fact that it surpasses the expectations of anyone who tries it.
Some of these features are listed below(this is nowhere near 1% of the features).
  • 11 Fully Working Quests
  • Giant Custom Map With VIP Places
  • Almost 100% Bugless
  • Strict 24/7 100% Uptime Policy(Unless under maintenance)
  • Friendly Staff, Always Online To Help!
  • 750+ Monster Spawns.
  • Over 350 Houses(More Coming).
  • One of a kind website with unique features.
  • Built in forums.
  • Dynamic Signatures.
  • Live players online(Updates WITHOUT Page Refresh).
  • VIP Is Actually Useful, 4x experience, custom items, and much more!
  • The site is 100% SSL Secure and verified!
  • And Much Much More!

Why should i join ?

is always updated with our advanced content developers and experienced website designers. You'll be glad you joined, As i mentioned earlier, this server will exceed your expectations by a long shot!

How do i join ?

To join simply go to the website listed at the top or click the image in my signature, After you have reached the website, take a moment to read through the rules and so you know what to expect. When your ready, Make a account by going to the Account Section and clicking on Create Account. Once you've made your account you can create your first character on , After that's done you may navigate to our Downloads Page(News Section -> Downloads) and download our game client which is already set up so you won't need to use an ip changer to play.

So what are you waiting for? Join Today!

For people who don't know the game here is some information.

Not many of you may know of the game called Tibia, But many of you might.

It is a 2D MMORPG owned by the company CIPSOFT, it has easily customizable private servers(owners can edit/make their own maps, items, clients, and much more), i happen to be one of those owners.

Here are some pictures of the game itself.

My past Tibia server experiences

During my many years of private servers(over 5 years) i have developed many Tibia private servers, although the graphics may not be the best, the game makes up for it in its vast amount of features and its highly customizable maps and scripts which can be altered at any time by the owner of the server, changes take effect after a restart. I have noticed some people like the option of donating but it should not give too much of an advantage for the server of people don't want to play as they have little to no chance of becoming the best.

I have also experienced many private servers made by other server owners, Each one with its own custom maps and other features contributing to the success(or failure) of the server.

Making a good Tibia server takes practice, No two servers should be alike.

Tibia(By CIPSOFT) Information

Tibia is one of the oldest and most successful massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPG) created in Europe. In an MMORPG people from all over the world meet on a virtual playground to explore areas, solve tricky riddles and undertake heroic exploits.

For more than 10 years now, players have been visiting the medieval world of Tibia. At present, more than 250,000 players from all over the world inhabit the Tibian continent enjoying the numerous Game Features.
Acting as knights, paladins, sorcerers or druids, players are faced with the challenge of developing the skills of their selected characters, exploring a large variety of areas and dangerous dungeons and interacting with other players on a social and diplomatic level. Besides the sophisticated chat tools it is especially the unique freedom players enjoy in Tibia, that create an enormously immersive gaming experience.

Tibia can be played free of charge as a matter of principle. However, your account can be upgraded anytime to a Premium Account. Advantages of premium accounts include the access to special game areas and items as well as further special features relating to the game.

A great helper team, consisting of Tutors and Gamemasters, ensures that players can enjoy Tibia. Tutors answer questions from unexperienced players in the help channel. Gamemasters enforce the Tibia Rules, a special code of conduct that determines what players are allowed to do in the game and what not.

Specific Details About Tibia(Its controls and or other aspects can be found in the ).

Old 09/03/2010, 19:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
O well done
The best game of everything!
Old 09/03/2010, 19:31   #3

thanks, took a while to write >.<
Old 09/04/2010, 09:19   #4

elite*gold: 0
Make it, that all players can see the weapen of his friend and everything!

This make the game interesting to see what weapen have the others!
Old 09/04/2010, 19:48   #5

that would require editing the tibia client which is against the law and violated their T.O.S.

I've added a system where you can view their equipment on the website.

But im going to have to close the server so:

#Requesting Close.