Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

City of Heroes Emulator

Discussion on City of Heroes Emulator within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
English - deutscher Text weiter unten

Stop asking for any software to set up your CoH private server, cause: Here it is, the only software available: h**p://w*w.cohemu.net/index_text.php

Progress

As I have noticed, they currently have problems porting the whole project to 64 bit (they upgraded their machines and operating systems to 64 bit processor(-support)) and for that reason you wont be able to log in to their public CoHemu test server.

You can see the progress in % on their website.

German

Hört auf nach Software zu fragen, um einen eigenen CoH Server aufzusetzen, denn: Hier ist sie, die einzige verfügbare Software: h**p://w*w.cohemu.net/index_text.php

Fortschritt

Wie ich mitbekommen habe gibt es derzeit Probleme das ganze auf 64 bit zu portieren, da sie ihrer Server und die dazugehörigen Betriebssysteme komplett auf 64 bit umgestellt haben. Deswegen kann man sich im Moment nicht auf deren Testserver einloggen.

Den aktuellen Fortschritt kann man auf der Seite einsehen.
Old 09/25/2007, 03:51   #2

website is dead
Old 09/25/2007, 14:07   #3

yep. i reported this post a few days ago but it seems that no one is interested in deleting the old stuff ^^
Old 09/26/2007, 18:08   #4

they are still up just under a new name... their project is still in work... look for Super entity gaming server(S.E.G.S.) at sourceforge they are still looking for more coders
Old 03/03/2009, 18:35   #5

CoH emu

So the emulator is not up and running as of yet?? Is there a test server?
Also how can I log into the test server (if there is one)??

Hey great job to the peeps that worked hard to make playing free.
"If its free, it's for me"

Thanks
Old 07/26/2009, 23:53   #6

They have an official test server hosted by NCSoft but you have to have a paid account to access it and all the data on it is temporary and can be wiped at any time. Also the rates are exactly the same and very few people are ever on it. There is a guide posted on how to access it in the official forums. And so everyone knows... the restrictions on trial accounts apply for the test server as well. Lame I know.
Old 10/24/2009, 03:01   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by [i.l.y] Lina View Post
yep. i reported this post a few days ago but it seems that no one is interested in deleting the old stuff ^^
lol why would u report it?