Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New hero comming

Discussion on New hero comming within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New hero comming

Hello all today i so on netgame that hero will realest a new version of hero i will try it when its dune

Look here

Quote:
Rise of glory
You may say, I have seen everything in hero online, if that is what describes you, and then you are absolutely, wrong! It is here now. The expansion you never expected but willing to giveaway anything to play. The changes you dreamt about, the changes you never expected to happen, everything in a new format, new appearance but the same old game you loved for so many years.
We welcome you to the closed beta test of the new hero online expansion!
What is new?

So, what is new about the new hero online? There is an abundant of changes to the game to make it more appealing and we really mean it. The developers have come up with an outstanding result of a well made conception from the game designers. The following are the changes you will enjoy in the new hero online expansion. And remember, this is just CBT.

We can hear your cries about the old heroes and the bugs which were not fixed. The old hero online will stay and the bugs are being fixed. You can continue to play the game with your very near and dear characters. In order to experience the new expansion, you will have to start from the scratch. Why? Read on.
Game changes

A whole new balanced PVP experience which we hope will be the most welcomed aspect of the new hero online expansion. We would like to see how you guys and girls like it!

The character customization screen in which, you can change all the micro details of the character which includes face, hair, eyes, height and so forth. There are a few more surprises which you can check during the CBT.Separate starting zones? Yes, we have it here. Zhuang and Shao both have their own starting zones. You no longer have to share the same starting zone.

Change in item system. Items separated on class basis. Enchantments follow the class based items. This we believe will make a faster gaming experience. Rare items can be earned only if you are able to kill the bosses when they appear. No more camping near bosses during spawn times!

You will learn the new skill after completing a quest, and it is only available to use when hunting monsters. Enjoy brand new skills on this new PvP server and continue to increase your abilities through new skills!

Schedule

The closed beta test servers will be open from 2nd August 2010 19:00 [PST]. We have planned to continue this event for a period of ten days. So, expect the servers to be closed on 12th August 2010 around 1900 [PST].
Game policy
Bug abusers, trading levels cheat, Harassment of players will be permanently banned.

Any kind of bug must be reported immediately in forums or to GM’s.

During CBT we will not assist with any kind of support issues EX: Hacking,Scamming,Item lost ETC..

Players that make any modifications to the game client files provided will result in their account being penalized.

Impersonating another forum user, moderator, volunteer, administrator or Netgame employee is strictly prohibited.

Harassing other forum users in any manner is a serious offence and can lead to account suspension

Spamming, bumping and pyramid quoting are prohibited

Coming soon

Distribution of beta key for CBT hero online expansion and the client download plus more information about the game.

Quote:
Change in item system

From the newly renovated Hero, you will experience the new abilities given within each item.

Each class will have specific items which contain the best fitment through the enhancement system.

The new enhancement system will replace the previous system whjch will support a faster game play.
Quote:
A new Hero Online : A birth to a new Hero

New items, new monsters, and much more updates compared to the previous online Hero server
New server will contrain perfectly balanced PVP and PVE. New customization system will allow you to build a new unique character.
You will be able to feel the difference through the click of your mouse.

Try it out now!
Quote:
New monster system (Hidden boss monsters in certain areas will appear)

Unlike the old classic way where the monsters were set in one spot, the new version will have boss monsters showing up out of nowhere. It will be a tricky task to avoid them.

The hidden boss will appear at random times. When you do, you must face it. Watch out!

Go find the hidden boss to receive rare items. Start your journey now!
Quote:
New skill (Physical and Mental Skills system)

New skills that you have never used nor seen before.

You will learn the new skill after completing a quest, and it is only available to use when hunting monsters.

Enjoy brand new skills on this new PvP server and continue to increase your abilities through new skills!

Quote:
Customizing charater system

In previous Hero online, you select a charater and nation along with character class and name.

However, in the new Hero you will be able to customize your character's head, face, height and many more outer appearance.

New function that will allow you to zoom in/out your character.

When you create your character, select all the micro features you would like it to have and then select to either zoom in/out your character. with the new function.
You can now look at your character with a close up view.
Quote:
The clear seperation between Chaos and Order

In the previous version of Hero, Zhuang and Shao both started at the same spot for game play.
In new Hero, you will see a clear seperation between two fractions even from the beginning point.

Between the clear seperation, you will be able to enjoy a better real life PVP.
Through nation wars, you will be able to fight among each other and win over each nation.
Old 07/27/2010, 20:21   #2

Hop it will copy the char we have now on hero to the new one
Old 07/27/2010, 22:53   #3

we will see...but it looks much of a rebuild of the old bugged client...
Hope its not just like thousand promises before and nothing happens...

But one is fact: the actual client is progged dead...nothing works with 80%...the database is inconsist (where is u ACID Model hehe) and the customer loosing their stuff. THats the badest what to an mmorpg can happen.
Old 07/28/2010, 04:09   #4

Actually I think that this won't work...Those changes - SUCK...Totally...I was hoping for something more...And I don't believe that this client will work better, actually I think that it will be even more bugged...Adding more items, skills, maybe a new class or smthn would be better...Or just fixing the old game...I will try the beta test, if it's ok, I will play it...If not - screw mgame...
Old 07/28/2010, 05:51   #5

if u have seen the items and mobs on the page there is nothing really new...
old bosses, items...
i think only a new client because the old one was not repairable anymore
Old 07/28/2010, 14:15   #6

Yes Schlat..
Forum Post :

Quote:
Will you Rise to the Glory of a True Hero!!!!

You may say, I have seen everything in hero online, if that is what describes you, and then you are absolutely, wrong! It is here now. The expansion you never expected but willing to giveaway anything to play. The changes you dreamt about, the changes you never expected to happen, everything in a new format, new appearance but the same old game you loved for so many years.

We welcome you to the closed beta test of the new hero online expansion!

What is new?

So, what is new about the new hero online? There is an abundant of changes to the game to make it more appealing and we really mean it. The developers have come up with an outstanding result of a well made conception from the game designers. The following are the changes you will enjoy in the new hero online expansion. And remember, this is just CBT.

We can hear your cries about the old heroes and the bugs which were not fixed. The old hero online will stay and the bugs are being fixed. You can continue to play the game with your very near and dear characters. In order to experience the new expansion, you will have to start from the scratch. Why? Read on.

Game changes

A whole new balanced PVP experience which we hope will be the most welcomed aspect of the new hero online expansion. We would like to see how you guys and girls like it!

The character customization screen in which, you can change all the micro details of the character which includes face, hair, eyes, height and so forth. There are a few more surprises which you can check during the CBT.Separate starting zones? Yes, we have it here. Zhuang and Shao both have their own starting zones. You no longer have to share the same starting zone.

Change in item system. Items separated on class basis. Enchantments follow the class based items. This we believe will make a faster gaming experience. Rare items can be earned only if you are able to **** the bosses when they appear. No more camping near bosses during spawn times!

You will learn the new skill after completing a quest, and it is only available to use when hunting monsters. Enjoy brand new skills on this new PvP server and continue to increase your abilities through new skills!

Schedule

The closed beta test servers will be open from 2nd August 2010 19:00 [PST]. We have planned to continue this event for a period of ten days. So, expect the servers to be closed on 12th August 2010 around 1900 [PST].

Game policy

1) Bug abusers, trading levels cheat, Harassment of players
will be permanently banned.

2) Any kind of bug must be reported immediately in forums or
to GM’s.

3) During CBT we will not assist with any kind of support
issues EX: Hacking,Scamming,Item lost ETC..

4) Players that make any modifications to the game client files provided will result in their account being penalized.

5) Impersonating another forum user, moderator, volunteer,
administrator or Netgame employee is strictly prohibited.

6) Harassing other forum users in any manner is a serious
offence and can lead to account suspension

7) Spamming, bumping and pyramid quoting are prohibited
Old 07/29/2010, 03:06   #7

hero really sucks...but my idea i think they will patch up the old hero with the expansion and added some server just like the other MMO and our old account exist only in dragon server .
Old 07/29/2010, 21:07   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotty1177 View Post
hero really sucks...but my idea i think they will patch up the old hero with the expansion and added some server just like the other MMO and our old account exist only in dragon server .
I agree with you...That is totally and option, actually I would suggest that to netgame...That would be almost same thing what was in 2Moons time ago when I was playing - wasn't too bad
Old 07/30/2010, 01:48   #9

i like to play games from when they are first made and see the changes in person. so im looking forward to this. hope there is something special you can get in cbt but you cant get in the official game
Old 07/30/2010, 09:58   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
i like to play games from when they are first made and see the changes in person. so im looking forward to this. hope there is something special you can get in cbt but you cant get in the official game
That would be nice...And as there aren't too many places for CBT to register, it would be nice if we could get something after beta at release like a present for testing it...Most of games do this actually...
Old 08/03/2010, 23:30   #11

If they can go back to the old animation on how the characters hold their weapons that will be great like back when the old hero online first came out because i dont like the way they hold their weapons now is just weird
Old 08/04/2010, 05:20   #12

Beta server in on
Old 08/10/2010, 21:04   #13

when this is ready
Old 08/12/2010, 12:53   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nber View Post
when this is ready
dunno its beta right now
Old 08/12/2010, 20:05   #15

How I can play beta ? I registered and tried start game but it says that im not beta user.