Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

unlock an item on hero online?

Discussion on unlock an item on hero online? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question unlock an item on hero online?

unfortunately, i forgot the pass to the items that i locked. it was an old account of mine, so i don't know anything from it. i have contacted a GM to see if they can help, but they require personal information which i forgot. are there anyways to unlock this certain item? any help would be great, thank you.
Old 07/21/2010, 14:46   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznbadboi View Post
unfortunately, i forgot the pass to the items that i locked. it was an old account of mine, so i don't know anything from it. i have contacted a GM to see if they can help, but they require personal information which i forgot. are there anyways to unlock this certain item? any help would be great, thank you.
Sorry, but I think there is no way to unlock it then...You must remember something in Hero Online otherwise You won't get any help from GM's...I've got account with 10B on it, but forgot password and information about it and I can't get on it... =/
Old 07/21/2010, 18:43   #3

I posted 1:1 when i enterd a password for my bank and it was to long and when i tryed to enter the bank and the password it didnt works so i posted 1:1 and contacted Gms online