Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] FREE bot ( gather + lvl )

Discussion on [Request] FREE bot ( gather + lvl ) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] FREE bot ( gather + lvl )

Hello , I started to play rom again and i don't find free bots anymore.
Long times ago i was using Rombot that was really good but now we have to pay for it.

I tried to find on the forum but im kinda lost. Anyone can recommend me a free bot that i could use to to gather ressources and to lvl ?
Old 06/05/2010, 10:58   #2

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 6,344
The best bot, where you dont pay it is
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2010, 18:01   #3

ok ty i ll give it a try.
Old 06/08/2010, 17:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpkillah View Post
Long times ago i was using Rombot that was really good but now we have to pay for it.
If you mean this rombot

you do not have to pay for it.

Edit: Oops that's the same as the one Drewfire mentioned. Though Solarstrike is the official home page.