Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold to Cash

Discussion on Gold to Cash within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold to Cash

Hi guys, I've seen some users making gold to cash in gunbound. Or atleast they bough cash items for gold..Can any1 tell me, how to do it?
Old 04/26/2010, 05:29   #2

Yeah im really interested in this also i have some gold but wish i could convert it into cash, or at least buy cash things with the gold.
Old 05/02/2010, 17:25   #3

on what GB server are you talking?
in GIS cant cash 2 gold
but in IJJI GB server it was undetected and i used it often..
anyway IJJI closed
Old 05/05/2010, 23:24   #4

I do not remember very well, but u' need a cheat engine, and u go until the avatar shop and click for buy the cash avatar, but do not buy, and go to the Ce, freez value "1" and unfreeze, do that 3 times and boy de cash avatar for gold.
Old 05/06/2010, 23:40   #5

this is interesting.. any more info?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WoW Gold verkaufen, um uns für Bargeld/Sell wow gold to us for cash
03/13/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 25 Replies
Deutsch: Hallo Leute, Ich kaufe wow gold auf allen uns und EU-Servern. Der Handel wird über Gesicht gemacht werden, den Handel, Zunft Bankeinlage oder Auktionshaus im Spiel Gesicht. Die Zahlung erfolgt über Paypal, Moneybookers, Libertyreserve Westernunion oder rechts erfolgen nach Gold in wow gold received.I Handelsgeschäft seit 2006 gewesen sein, denn Preis-oder mehr Details, bitte kontaktieren Sie mich. Check meine Unterschrift, danke ^ ^ Verkaufen Sie Ihre World of Warcraft Gold...
Tengal Gold -> US Auzura Gold / Cash.
08/28/2010 - Last Chaos Trading - 2 Replies
Huhu.. Also ich hab noch ne Menge Tengal Gold und wuerde es gerne im Tausch von Auzura Gold vken. Ich nehme auch eventuell Cash items auf Auzura EU. Einfach mal per PN melden. Handel am besten oder Middleman. Gruss, Rythmn
Best way to buy Gold Kal Cash?
08/21/2010 - Kal Online - 23 Replies
I wana buy kal cash, but through each method you gotta pay a little different.. I was thinking paying by paypal ( i live in london so my currency is £ not Euro) over 3 months and buyin 3k kal cash and buyin DB stones and sellin em at 3.5kk each.. any idea how to make money via gold kal cash (best way) i play on hanin btw... which method is best to charge kal cash too a lot of differenct prices :S:S:S thanks ^^
Help On Trading E*Gold For Cash
08/15/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
How can i trade it Elite Gold for money? like on a paypal account or something. Its not for me its for my friend. Please reply fast or on MSN. Thank you. [email protected]
Sro gold site [Pay by cash]
11/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Is there any site that sells sro gold, where i can pay by "PayByCash" Becouz, i live in belgium, and i can only pay with Mister cash, And pay by cash got Mister cash so... Does anyone know any sro gold selling site where i can pay by "Pay by cash"? Please answer me :( Or how can i get gold inside of the game with silk.., Bcuz 5$ = 100m..