Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying gold from a "chinese farmer" ?

Discussion on Buying gold from a "chinese farmer" ? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying gold from a "chinese farmer" ?

Hello,

I quitted RoM some months ago with a top account and I would like to go back to it. I gave away all my gear when I left and most of my friends left the game.
So to be back in the game as fast as possible avoinding long farming time, I would like to buy gold and mana stones.

I am aware that when I left (June last year) much people where buying cheap gold from chinese farmers. People where buying the gold with alts and transfer it on their main account.

Is this method still "safe"? Does Frogstar increased the tracing and security about it ? If anyone knows a serious gold seller or a good method, pm me.

Thanks in advance,
Maike
Old 09/14/2010, 15:00   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by maike984 View Post
Hello,

I quitted RoM some months ago with a top account and I would like to go back to it. I gave away all my gear when I left and most of my friends left the game.
So to be back in the game as fast as possible avoinding long farming time, I would like to buy gold and mana stones.

I am aware that when I left (June last year) much people where buying cheap gold from chinese farmers. People where buying the gold with alts and transfer it on their main account.

Is this method still "safe"? Does Frogstar increased the tracing and security about it ? If anyone knows a serious gold seller or a good method, pm me.

Thanks in advance,
Maike
Maybe u should take a look in the Black Market Section of RUnes of Magic?
Old 09/14/2010, 15:51   #3

LqD, er wollte wissen ob es sicher ist

It would be safe, if the gold seller is intelligent.
I heared that If somebody sends you much money you get banned.
so If you buy sth. just transfer a bit money.

like 20 x 1.000.000 instead of 20.000.000
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2010, 16:39   #4

I think buying gold from other players e.g. for PaySafeCards is one of the safest ways.
Old 09/14/2010, 17:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deset View Post
LqD, er wollte wissen ob es sicher ist

It would be safe, if the gold seller is intelligent.
I heared that If somebody sends you much money you get banned.
so If you buy sth. just transfer a bit money.

like 20 x 1.000.000 instead of 20.000.000
Keine Ahnung wo ich da mit den Gedanken war...sry ey...

The begin of the "cheap gold time" was pretty safe. Frogster dont/doesn't known that there is such many gold in the economy. But then they injected/programmed a tool which controls the amount of money which have send to a character.

For example:

Goldseller send 50kk to "Peterhartzt". Frogstar saw this, and both were banned for 2 weeks and removed the gold.

2.Example:
Peterhartzt Twink send 50kk to Peterhartzt Main Account, and both were banned.

Back to ur question. I dont think that the tool is still in the game. If u want send the gold first to a twink then to the second twink, then to a twink and then to ur main account

EDIT: Haha, i found the clue. Momently u cant send money via Mail. U need to trade if from Player to Player. So Frogster cant control it