Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to kill Helo without getting hit

Discussion on How to kill Helo without getting hit within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
This is a Quick and easy strategy for killing Helos the Minotaur King in Stormcleave without getting touched.

I was running with a group through stormcleave last night and when we got to Helos the minotaur I noticed a ledge close by so I decided to try and get up there.

All you have to do is when you are walking towards the minotaurs turn right and stay against the wall. You will come up to a ramp. Just run up the ramp and have one person go pull the minotaurs. Once you get agro then join your party members up on the ledge and fire away.

This is the same type of trick that people used in redwillow before the nerf. It works well and Helo can be tough especially once you start increasing the difficulty of the quest.
Old 05/02/2006, 11:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
Also note with this he can throw axes at you and my ranger at lvl 7 was geting hits for 15 dmg per axe
Old 08/30/2006, 17:47   #3

elite*gold: 0
i found trip to work better.
Just trip with and *** rush