Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help making a new hack

Discussion on Need help making a new hack within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So ive been thinking.. what if we could make a hack with WPE pro that when you take a lom pill it gives XP instead of taking away XP... any input would be appreciated!
Old 03/13/2006, 11:26   #2

nevermind..not possible
Old 03/13/2006, 16:10   #3

at the nc1 testserver it was possible... yeah, nc2 suxx
Old 12/14/2007, 21:26   #4

hey, how I get the test Server thing ? or the PvP server ? so i can be example 130 fuls uper 2soc and stuff???
Old 12/15/2007, 20:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra1991 View Post
hey, how I get the test Server thing ? or the PvP server ? so i can be example 130 fuls uper 2soc and stuff???
Visit Neocrons FTP site FTP://FTP.neocron.com Nc1 server patches are avaliable. (if u update to patch 100 it still works) Nc2 and Test server patches.

Copy your NC client in another location then update that one accordingly change the ports and u can play testserver on one and reg on other.

BACK ON SUBJECT

Im currently working on an auto Research macro. It works great if you run in windows mode I associate it with the windows button wich casues the process window not to hop around. but with the constant switchin back and forth can cause NC to become unstable after about 100 times or so. SO im trying to get it to lock on the start key dosent seem to be working too well. any suggestions?

B.U
Old 12/16/2007, 22:20   #6

Press start-> drag processor window somewhere -> drag it back to the old position -> Press start
Old 02/15/2008, 10:34   #7

maybe bumping an old post but whatever. for the research macro all you do is make a macro to

1. click start
2. delay (how many seconds it takes to research)
3. drag mouse down to stop button
4. push stop button
5. go back to start
6. loop

when you hit stop after its done it wont move.. ta-da

If you want I made construct and research macros with macro express.. pretty easy stuff