Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Speed Hack

Discussion on Speed Hack within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Speed Hack

Is possible to use or to make a new speed hack
specially for pet training

The pet clock isnt the same as the cpu like old times
some of you can try to debbug and find the correct clock and timer

That would be great
and also a pet feeder for speed hack
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2010, 22:02   #2

elite*gold: 44
That's a good idea, but i think that the HeroOnline System controls the Clock weather you Mod it or not...
Old 03/08/2010, 08:41   #3

We need the sorces to start somthing. It wold be fun to have a speed hack for pets
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2010, 21:52   #4

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
We need the sorces to start somthing. It wold be fun to have a speed hack for pets
thats the idea!

check this out:

there are two or three names of speeders
I didnt tried cos I dont have enough time to do that
but if someone can try them out. I mean with new versions
and if it works will be awesome and very usefull the "pet hackers"
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2010, 22:46   #5

We will need to update the program all the time hero change things in updates so it will be hard. Thanks for the good code
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2010, 23:40   #6

hmm i am not really sure...the most speeder change the call of tick function of windows/dx that update the game. if u start the speeder the render function (paint the graphics) is called faster and the update function (game stats, logic etc.) too...Many games protect the games to call the update function in discret intervalls depending on the cpu power, so the speed hack has no effect...only the render update. i do it similar on my own little game projects, to be sure that the game works at the same speed (game stats, events etc...) on every different pc/procs.
I think the new pet speed hack protection, or called whatever, have a new timer (client sided, which gives a chance to hack) or it is completly moved to a server sided system like other things...but i didnt checked it.
if the new cheatengine work i dont know...but i doubt, the last didnt work.

ps.:ahh didnt watch u apr_inspection...k this are blacklisted and they know how they inject the hack..try cheatengine 5.5, but they would access at the same blacklisted adress, if they didnt change their speedhack...or if it blacklisted bypass apr

@pvpzero Is this the complete config from brazil?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/10/2010, 22:16   #7

in this way are far from achieving something, I did many tests that all I have is to slightly increase the speed of my pet, but the system clock always sucks ...

but you can do is find a bug using WPE Pro, the only problem is that most packages encrypted, but there are some errors, entering as 500 packets are unencrypted, perhaps something can be done, of course, many hours of work ...

I managed to make a "black hole" in the inventory to send in an article in the container from any distance, but is only one element ... and truth is nothing useful ... I did not edit the package ... if we can decode the packets ... This would be cool ...

srry for my bad english...

PS:anyway i see this idea for speedhack
Old 03/10/2010, 23:20   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elhandar View Post
in this way are far from achieving something, I did many tests that all I have is to slightly increase the speed of my pet, but the system clock always sucks ...

but you can do is find a bug using WPE Pro, the only problem is that most packages encrypted, but there are some errors, entering as 500 packets are unencrypted, perhaps something can be done, of course, many hours of work ...

I managed to make a "black hole" in the inventory to send in an article in the container from any distance, but is only one element ... and truth is nothing useful ... I did not edit the package ... if we can decode the packets ... This would be cool ...

srry for my bad english...

PS:anyway i see this idea for speedhack
u get some decrypted packets? never got some. can u post or send me the payload of the packets?
if we have a decrypted and encrypted packet its possible (with some luck) to get the passphrase of the encryption (if its a simple xor encryption)...which means we can decrypt all packets and the hacking begins
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2010, 23:56   #9

some packages here, apparently decrypted, for example, you see the Package "getUserList" and "getgruplist" I tried to take those 2 packets and forward constantly, and I got the budy updated constantly, it really confirms that these packages were useful. There are many packages as you play but all decrypted, with that, what we can do is forward them, but without ability to edit, great things could be done if we work on this.

as I can not explain how I like, I put the link on wpe pro to downloaded it for yourselves and understand that I speak.

notice that the WPE Pro is detected as virus but I can assure it is not, the official page here (I think that the links do not work)

Old 03/11/2010, 00:17   #10

i know wpe pro.
k the decrypted packets are from the messaging system of hero (some irc channel if i got it right), with that u get the userlist of the map etc., but not the game data like walking, skilling etc. -> this is encrypted
in the hero online commity group i ve posted some details about the structure of the packets some weeks ago.
ah i hoped u got the important packets . but thats a question of time..thx 4 the pic.
Old 03/11/2010, 00:32   #11

course, these packages that I show are not important, it was just to see what the way is easy for important packages, for example you put ur gold in the bank and see the packages, the bad, all are encrypted ...

Here a few encrypted, capture peruse shops.

Any chance to decrypt?

#Edit

sux tranlator.. -_-! ok , now i uderstan, i find ur post...

#reedit

ok I've seen your post, it is interesting to track you've done with the packets (although not well understood because it is in English, I will find someone to translate for me xD) mm but you have tried to find some bugs without the need to decrypt?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2010, 07:46   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post

@pvpzero Is this the complete config from brazil?
Thanks for the explanations about what a speeder does.

Hope you can understand or decode what means those 0x000 codes

Here is complete apr_inspection.cfg
Also Hero Client v4 Brazilian version got a apr tool "Apr2Tool.exe"
and 1 folder of 1 char on: userdata

Hope you can decode what means those numbers or if are related with the packets flow or whatever.

I think we can try those blacklisted soft on hero usa, since the apr is not fully funtional like brazilian version

Hope someone find the solution,
I ve noticed when you play faster flash games at the same time when you pet train the pet aparently earn more exp or hit faster, but isnt controllable like was with CE.
Thanks
1 User