Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheat engine pandora saga

Discussion on Cheat engine pandora saga within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheat engine pandora saga

Ok i just used cheat engine 6.2 with the mmo pandora saga and i checked the speed hack box it seems to work 100%

However when i try to change values for gold/items they actually find the value for me but when i alter the value it doesnt seem to work.

does this mean the game is server sided and not client?

Also it even seems to update the value as i use gold/items so i know 100% that it has the values just wondering what im doing wrong i use the 'exact value' and 4 bytes options for search.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hacking dragon saga with cheat engine
11/02/2013 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 18 Replies
Seeing as dragon saga doesn't have any type of anti-hack shield or anything I decided to give cheat engine a whiz to see what I can do with it. I have very little knowledge in terms of hacking but I try my best. It seems the reason gravity doesn't need any anti-hack shield is because almost everything is server-sided. I did however managed to freeze mp points by searching up the mp points in the cheat engine and freezing it. You should get about 5-6 addresses when u search for the mp. I froze...
Ninja Saga Cheat Infinite Health and Chakra - Cheat Engine
07/06/2011 - Facebook - 5 Replies
Get the most out of Ninja Saga with this Inifinite Health and Chakra Cheat. Activate "God Mode" by following the few steps below. Pass the Tensai Jounin Exam easily using this cheat! Required Tools: -Cheat Engine 5.6.1 (search in this blog) -Google Chrome or any kind of web browser (search in this blog) Become the Immortal "Tensai Special Jounin"!