Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEED CHEAT PRISTON TALE

Discussion on NEED CHEAT PRISTON TALE within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLZ GIVE ME HACKS FOR PRISTON TALE URGENT THANKS ^^
Old 01/21/2006, 20:00   #2

Seriously. Move youre behind and try to make it yourself Dont just say Give me hacks thanks in advance. Especialy the thanks cus you arent getting any. Anyways if you had hacks youd easily before lvl 40 and then need to p2p which would just suckkkkkk So experiment. Mabey try t-searching it. Dont beg.
Old 01/23/2009, 15:56   #3

DUde i search hole time.. They all cost money-.- I need a PT hack man

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Another Priston Tale 2 BOT (PT2 Bot)
06/19/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 12 Replies
This one is pretty good, you can set rest point and hunting points and configure all of the actions from potions to buff skills.. One thing i found is that you can make a moving path, so it doesnt look like you bot at all :handsdown: I thought that I want to share this with you all :mofo: Automation Research Project
Priston Tale 2
06/12/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
As we all know Pristontale 2 started his OPEN beta on the 14 februar. I startet to play a bit and its really nice: Its like Pristontale1 with much better graphic and quests. Of course its free to play! For all who never played Pristontale ill explain a bit the classes, There are 2 "Races" Morion and Tempskron. Tempskron: Fighter-- after lvl 10 jobchange to Warrior Combatant Huntress--afetr lvl 10 jobchange to Atlanta or Archer
priston tale 2
06/12/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
i all i need a working bots for priston tale 2 or remoge Nprotect rev 1291 thanks
[RELEASE] Priston Tale 2 bot.
05/30/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 151 Replies
BlackBot 1.0 for Priston Tale 2! How to Install/Use? Extract BlackBot1.0 into a folder on your desktop or somewhere else. Double click startbot.bat, and press any button. A messagebox will pop-up and press Ok. Then start PristonTale and log in. When in the game, press F9 and have fun botting. How does the bot work?
priston tale 2
08/05/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hi i need help for removing game guard rev 1335 thanks