Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tip] Settlers of Ganareth

Discussion on [Tip] Settlers of Ganareth within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
At the moment it takes me about 3 minutes to get into the game, because of the slow autopatch and the integrity check.
Here's a quck method of executing the game without running the launcher. Should reduce loading time by 1/10th.

dnlg.exe -Login"username" -Password"password" -IP""194.5.31.22:20013" -ScriptClient"entities\client;entities\co mmon" -IPIrc"irc.jeux.fr"

This will launch the game client and log you in, using the current screen resolution you have, and the default shader quality from your ini files.

Note: You will need to run the DnL Launcher the normal way each time a new patch is released.