Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[tool]Dark ages

Discussion on [tool]Dark ages within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vorlof Macro Editor.

Quote:
Vorlof is a macro editor specific to training characters in Dark Ages, an engaging, and verily addictive online RPG from Nexon. Vorlof helps players to automate the tedious process of skill training, with an intuitive macro editor and player to simulate keystroke and mouse combinations.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need exploit/tool to L2Godz or Dark Utopia
08/27/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hello, I need an exploit or tool to private L2j interlude server L2Godz (L2Godz Forums) or Dark Utopia (Dark Utopia) . I want to make some items, hlapex isn't warking here. Please help me.
I need Endless Ages Hacks
12/08/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I need hacks for Endless Ages. The game is on this website: MMolands. Its the game called Endless Ages. First One From The Top Please make some hacks for this game like lvl increase and speed hack. And infinite jetpack, and maybe infinite credits.
why dose my qo proxy logoff take ages
11/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
i use qo proxy and coto ctrl+t, my client side logged off immediately but server side my char still online. when i was trying gatejumping, i knew i was inside when i logged off but it took about 10 secs log me off from server side. when i log in again i still outside gate. plz help me
why dose my qo proxy logoff take ages
11/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
i use qo proxy and coto ctrl+t, my client side logged off immediately but server side my char still online. when i was trying gatejumping, i knew i was inside when i logged off but it took about 10 secs log me off from server side. when i log in again i still outside gate. plz help me