This is a level 35-40 Strike Force. Most of the things you will be defeating will be 39, but there are some 40s and 41s in there too. When you're ready to start, go in the western door of the golden giza. Ice Mistral will be there to give you your first mission. The missions are like so:
1. Destroy all mages in Temple. This is in Nerva, and is all Circle of Thorns. It really sucks if you have a mastermind, because of the current bug with portals and the henchmen not following. This wouldn't be a big deal if all it entailed was dismissing and resummoning, but when you go through the portals, there's large amounts of Circle on the other side. This is by far the second hardest mission of the set. If you can't do this one without too much trouble, quit the SF now, cause the final mission is going to ruin your day.
2. Locate the Crystal . Kill 50 Circle of Thorn, in any zone, at any level.
3. Destroy the network . This is located in Sharks and is a cave mission. Ah, but it's a troll cave, so MMs aren't too bad to have along as they are on, say, a Council or Tsoo cave mission. Enemies are all Circle of Thorns, and overall this is a very easy mission (just destroy the two or three crystals).
4. Destroy the network in Primeva . This is located in Nerva, but is a boat mission in the docks district. It's prety easy since it's a canal mission. Mostly Circle of Thorns with some Devouring Earth mixed in for flavor.
5. Defeat Everyone in Ship . This is a Boat mission in Cap au Diable against Tsoo (and one group of CoT). Pretty standard faire, as you've probably been doing boat missions against Longbow and Family in the process of getting to 35-40 anyway.
6. Defeat everyone in office . This is a door mission in the "The Hard Way" district of St. Martial. It's against Carnies, and the Ring Mistresses make it a decent challenge. However, it's not near as hard as the next one. (oh - and by the way, if you haven't figured it out at this point, the crystals explode when you destroy them, doing damage to friendlies and enemies. Use them as an alpha against the enemies, or clear away from them when destroying them after the enemies are defeated).
7. Defeat Archus . Archus is a level 40 Arch-Villain. But this mission gets even better. You start in a standard CoT temple mission on the Thorn Isle in Nerva. Clear it out, and you don't see anyone left, right? Inside the main temple building is a big black hole. Drop into it, and you find yourself in a pretty cool little area. (well, not really little). You can do this area in one of two ways. The first is to work your way down to the bottom slowly, but having MMs with you will make this difficult as the pets like to fall off of the walls and train mobs up to you. Or you can stealth down and TP everyone down to Archus. Use the crystals as an alpha against him (once you've used a few to clear out the mobs surrounding him), and hit him hard. at about 50% he starts summoning mobs.