Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CoD6 MW2 Level edit?

Discussion on CoD6 MW2 Level edit? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CoD6 MW2 Level edit?

Hallo, ich habe gehört das das Level clientseitig gespeichert ist. Gibt auch viele Leute die sich einfach Level 70 mit prestige 10 machen, nur wie?

Gruß
Old 02/01/2010, 18:48   #2

elite*gold: 20
Habe es selber noch nicht versucht, aber genauso wie man das Spiel selbst im Net bekommt, gibt es extra auch einen Multiplayer Hack wo man das lvl und die Prestige verändern kann.

Schau einfachmal auf den ganzen torrent Seiten vorbei, evtl. wirst du ja fündig.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EXP]Edit your level
09/29/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 303 Replies
I can confirm that this cheat works for entering Cartella lab, beast mountain and such areas (not using teleports yet). This also allows you to view the upgrade parts for blue/green mau but upgrading it isnt working. Use CE: 1. Log on your character, search your level (4bytes) 2. Log off, search for 1 3. Log on, search for your level again Step 2 and 3 may be not needed, depends on your luck =)
CoD6 Profile Cheat Choose your level :P by mommissim
02/11/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
How To use: * Load the trainer and the game, * alt+tab to the trainer, * press the buttons corresponding the the level/prestige/weapon unlocks you want. * Also, this is meant for multiplayer and is undetected.
[S]2 Metin Accs [B]Darkorbit Level 13 u. Steam CoD6 Acc
01/19/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Guten Tag... Ich verkaufe meinen Darkorbit Account... Hallo Sir****, Deine aktuelle Position im Ranking ist 10.110 Du hast 23.687.267 Erfahrungspunkte und 12.986 Ehre erspielt. Dein aktueller Level ist 13.
Edit your own level
08/07/2008 - RF Online - 32 Replies
Ok, i managed to edit my own level, but still it seems only clientsided. I hoped to be able to use teleport scrolls or go to cartella lab without meeting the requirements. So far i got: 1. Search your level (4bits) 2. Logg out and search for 1 3. Log in and search your level 4. Change your level 5. log out and in again, and you will see your level is changed.
Possible edit level for CO ?
08/04/2008 - General Coding - 9 Replies
There is an game called runescape and when it first came out you could go into your start > Run > RegEdit and search for runescape and edit all your levels to 99 before they fixed it has anyone tried searching a way to do this for CO ? Or if it would be possible?