Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

infinite xp

Discussion on infinite xp within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
I was walking through a mission and i saw a glowie thing and it wasn't one of those missions. With my character i chose the invisibility pool power so i could walk by mobs and not get attacked. I was walking through a mission with it on and saw another exp glowie then i got the idea to go through the mission with invisibility and find all the exp glowies then go outside and restart the mission. You can keep on doing this until you have as much expeirerence as you want but dont lvl until then because if you do the expeireince you get from the glowies goes down.
Old 11/13/2005, 00:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
does this work on city of villains?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HACK]Infinite ammo,infinite nades,mods,etc
11/29/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Hello, i found this hack a few days ago for USF and i felt like releasing it to you all. 1.Download the hack 2.Extract it to your USF folder (ex: C:\ijji\ENGLISH\u_sf) 3.Double click 4.Click on hack 5.Have fun ^^\ P.S. If you want to stop it, just click Clear. Some Features: Increase ammo and fire of rate for all weapons
11/29/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Hello, i found this hack a few days ago for USF and i felt like releasing it to you all. 1.Download the hack 2.Extract it to your USF folder (ex: C:\ijji\ENGLISH\u_sf) 3.Double click 4.Click on hack 5.Have fun ^^\ P.S. If you want to stop it, just click Clear. Some Features: Increase ammo and fire of rate for all weapons
11/29/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
Hello, i found this hack a few days ago for USF and i felt like releasing it to you all. 1.Download the hack 2.Extract it to your USF folder (ex: C:\ijji\ENGLISH\u_sf) 3.Double click 4.Click on hack 5.Have fun ^^\ P.S. If you want to stop it, just click Clear. Some Features: Increase ammo and fire of rate for all weapons Infinite ammo for all sniper guns
infinite dps
02/13/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
(pic of it will be coming soon) so i was doing some faction quests/pvp near searing gorge on my 60 shammie. now i was "speed hacking" with !x since its unbanable. going at 40x speed. i used windfury and while attackin it procd. i turned off the hack so i could see my damage from scrolling combat text.ad when i did i saw damage just keep riseing and the mob (volphan or how ever u spell it lvl 60 elite) died within 2-3 seconds... has any 1 else got this before? experimenting now on how to...