Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Query.

Discussion on Query. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
K. So I use the Rakion Bypass and suspend the last three threads. After I load Rakion.bin in CE, I go to my equipment screen and do a search on the value for my basic attack, but no addresses are found. non hex exact value byte 32 bit search. Thanks in advance.
Old 10/23/2005, 11:51   #2

I'll quote:

Easier Guide:

1. Search for one of your stat values, eg basic Attack. Search type: 2 bytes

2. Change that particular stat value by either
- Adding / Removing an item that affects that value
- Using your stat points on that value
- Changing characters to another with a different value for that stat (I havn't tried this)

3. Search for the new value within your first search results, repeat until you are down to a few values.

4. The correct value for me always starts with 036, so when you are down to a few values look for something in that memory area.

5. Now to get your other values, each value is stored one after the other in memory, seperated by 2 bytes. This means if you take your basic attack address, and add 2 bytes to it (in hex) you will get the next stat value (Range attack)

Note: If you do not know how to add/subtract in hex..
1. Open up Windows calculator
2. Set it to scientific mode
3. Choose the hex radio button
4. Paste your current address value
5. Click the decimal radio button, this converts your value to decimal
6. Add the amount you want to increase by (eg 2, 4, 6)
7. Click equals which gives you the answer in decimal
8. Click the hex radio button again to convert it back to hex and then copy that address

There is an exception with the memory spacing in that the floating point values (Attack speed and Move speed , the ones with a decimal point) are of type float and take 4 bytes instead of 2.

Here is a table, in case you are still confused (judging by the previous posts i'm going to assume some people still are)

----------------------------------
|| Basic Attack..........2 Bytes ||
|| Range Attack..........2 bytes ||
|| Special Attack........2 bytes ||
|| Grip Attack...........2 bytes ||
|| Cell Destruction......2 bytes ||
|| Max Energy............2 bytes ||
|| Max Armor.............2 bytes ||
|| Attack Speed..........4 bytes ||
|| Move Speed............4 bytes ||
|| Max Cell Point........2 bytes ||
-----------------------------------

What this means is...say you have your Basic Attack value, and you want your Special attack value.
You would add the amount next to each value to advance to the next one eg.

Basic Attack address = x
Range Attack address= x+2
Soecial Attack address = x + 4

If you still don't understand please read it again carefully, and try to post exactly what you don't understand, instead of just "I don't get it".

Source:

stupid me, this guide helped me the best and now I see I had to search for 2 byte.. :hm: Gonna check it right now!

Btw, theres only 3 threads, unless youve refreshed too soon or too late. And you have to suspend the last/bottom/3rd one.
Old 10/23/2005, 14:08   #3

@nubcaek
that is very old, basic attack, Range Attack etc. has only 1 byte and attack speed/movespeed has Float and not 2 byte

@Aegis01
1. threads? its only one Thread to suspend (the third)
2. the adress window is empty at the first 2 searches, cuz it can't list so much adresses, ull see it at the third search
Old 10/24/2005, 23:55   #4

I did the bypass n all but for some reason when use the CE i cant select the rakion.bin can any1 help?
Old 09/07/2009, 13:04   #5

Could you write where can i download Bypass for Rakion
Old 09/10/2009, 11:15   #6

nubcaek i see you have some experience in using CheatEngine,can you make a table with cheats? :P
maybe cheats involving that stats of the character