Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3D Party Tool

Discussion on 3D Party Tool within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hallo Ich brauche hilfe bei erstellen einen macros für 3D Party Tool.Und zwar bruache ich ein macro mit dem ich in swg afk looten gehen kann, was ja nicht schwär sit, geht ja auch ohne dieses 3d.Aber man lootet sehr viele sachen wenn man mal 2-3 stunden looten geht.Dieses Tool soll alle sachen die ich nicht haben möchte (vorher selbst definiert) aus dem inventar löschen.Wer kann mir dabei helfen, da ich nicht viel von programmierung verstehe
Old 02/20/2005, 11:24   #2

das mit dem inventar löschen ist so ne Sache da bräuchte man ein Tool was das item erkennen kann...
aber soweit ich weis ist das relativ schwer...

das afk looting ist nen eifanches system:

macro 1:
Quote:

/target corpse;
/loot all;
/macro loot;
macro 2:
Quote:

/ui action cycleTargetOutward;
/unarmedHit1;
/pause 1;
/m cyclea;

beide ausführen dann sollte das gehen evntl musste dich noch buffen lassen..
Old 10/20/2005, 18:43   #3

deleted all the nonsense posts dont do this again otherwise i have to give you a warning if you get 3 warnings you get banned

MFG

Koji

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any party matching tool ?
08/10/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi. I'm using mbot on 2 accounts to power farm @ ongs. One to kill ongs and another one on the power farmer to punch ongs,die and delevel while the power farm ressurects him :D (My strategy to not take breaks and not to leave the spot). So here comes the problem : Mbot does not have auto party matching or auto invite level restrictions and when i auto invite the people @ they are sometimes level 25-30(even invited an idle lvl 90+...). I tried using mbot with ibot and phbot(both having...
[Request] All in one party tool.
03/31/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I'm not quite sure if there is already one but would it be possible to have a Taxi Tool And a Resser? That resses peoples names that are on the taxi list,Or people that are in the party if your Plvling an alt or Friend. Thanks.
Suche / Searching Silkroad Party Reformer / Auto Party script / tool
11/18/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Schönen Guten Tag :) Kennt Jemand von euch ein Party Reform script für silkroad online? am besten wäre eine funktion wie beim Agbot (Revbot), die auch weiter läuft, wenn silkroad minimiert ist. freue mich auf eure Antworten :rolleyes:
Need auto party tool
06/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
hey all i need a tool that will set pt in party network and acept players that i want by there name http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee77/Elvedin2k 5/configurationtab.png somethign like that i using SROKIGN and they have the stupid party thing but only can make LTP pts and that it i need something for plvl
[Tool] Auto Party
05/16/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1513/autopartyb t7.png I'm not the author of this autoit3 code. I just found AutoIt3 code in google. I edited this code and created the .exe file. Real author i don't know, but it's useful tool. This tool is tested on Ecsro private server 1.091 with 1024x768 resolutions. Maybe working on isro im not sure... -----------------------------------------