Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LFM easy game to chill

Discussion on LFM easy game to chill within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LFM easy game to chill

Hey guys. Im looking for a game to chill in dead moments.
I tried so far metin2(i kinda liked it to "chill" on p servers) but some feels idk boring. Aion wow ecc are too grind/need to spend time on it.
Id like something which i can pop up when i have time. I dont like much arcade games where u do the same thing over and over for a score.
I pretty enjoyed rappelz(RIP). Also cabal but im not going back on eu/na servers(since the p servers suck i dont think im going back on it).
Old 09/08/2016, 07:26   #2

elite*gold: 1

Anyways, how about GuildWars2?
Old 09/08/2016, 10:23   #3

elite*gold: 901
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwSh1tBr0 View Post

Anyways, how about GuildWars2?

Definitely this!
You play what you want.
You want to play PvP (you don't have to be 80)? Do it, you don't need to gear up for this!
You want challeging PvE, sure, but you have to gear up and invest some time, but if you have your gear, you can pause the game a year or longer and can come back to be as strong as before.
You want to fight huge battles with Server vs Server vs Server (WvW)? Sure! Choose the Server you like most and join them in the fight.
Guild Wars 2 has an impressive amount of things to do, but you have to choose which one you like or you get bored fast. I play this game since relase and had some breaks from it, but I returned evey time, because its such a beautiful game with a lot of updates.
Try it out! It's free and if you want to get more, get the expansion (what I would recommend you)! You don't need to get the "Basic Game", just the expansion.