Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

found new trick for free lunaphbot

Discussion on found new trick for free lunaphbot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
found new trick for free lunaphbot

the new version of bot of easygaming can now detect glitches...

but i did bypass it...

give me a dummy account...

so i could show you

pm me if interested...

^^
Old 12/25/2009, 14:48   #2

nice try dude^^ ur such an idiot..
Old 12/26/2009, 16:05   #3

such a loser..

if you dont know coz ur stupid..

dont waste time

haha

such an idiot without knowledge
Old 12/27/2009, 02:54   #4

idiot rofl

Similar Threads Similar Threads
free zp trick
06/29/2010 - CrossFire - 7 Replies
hi leute habe volgendes gemacht war auf free zp seite und habe an um fragen teil genommen wen ihr viel zp haben wollt und da steht das ihr bezahlen müsst mit konto tipp gibt die richtiege bankleitzahl an und vertauscht eure konnte nummer oder ersetzt die beiden ersten zahlen mit 99hab ich auch gemacht un es ging hab dan zp bekommen PSTHX NET VERGESSEN
(Free)met trick
12/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Just a little suggestion if any of you have bought a TQ points card and claimed a Thanksgiving bag: Now you may have noticed that it comes with four (Free)mets. These mets cannot be traded or vended. So what can I do with these mets... I just figured out that if you take the four (Free)mets and take six normal mets (that can be traded) and put them into a scroll and right click the scroll, the mets turn back to normal. Just thought i would share this to those people who don't know what...
a trick i found out
12/20/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 13 Replies
1.first get a lvl 40 tro(must be 40 or wont work), equip lucky blade in both hands. 2.get 10 minutes of luckytime. 3.exchange db for 215 cps. 4. go to lady luck and enter lottery center. 5. click the first green box you see.
I found A new trick with conquer partner
07/13/2006 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 15 Replies
ok some people use conquer partner and it just closes after a bit, but iv found a trick to stop this! it works!!!!! it use tohappen to me, ok what you do is, load up conquer , play the game go to the spot u want to auto, open up server emulator, then load up the hack newest one by puzzlebird, then, now press f11 on the game to have menue come up, but dont hit start! now bring up the server tab , and close the server program running, and now hit start, and u will be using co partner with out the...