Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Look i know this isnt the right place but i dont

Discussion on Look i know this isnt the right place but i dont within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Every one have pictures and they up levels get items, money. and i dont know how to do all those stuff..

is some one an tell me so plz answer me.

i know its not the right place to write this but i dont know where is the place to write this cuse im new.

and if some one write here, i live in israel and there is here other langugh so write it good plz .... cuse like that i can understand.
Old 08/06/2005, 09:03   #2

master plz item for trojan plz, team plz ^^
Old 08/09/2005, 20:45   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Kasumi@Aug 6 2005, 09:03
master plz item for trojan plz, team plz ^^
hä what? O_o
Old 08/13/2005, 04:00   #4

hmmm galgen humor??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i dont know if i put this in the right place
11/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
but is there a way to get real lvls with Cheat Engine in conquer or to make super man go off more
1hh...with mix... isnt working on int
10/12/2008 - Kal Online - 24 Replies
just little advice... just make u not waste moeny you die after you try to attack a monster working on players only... http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shot2008 109027xa4.jpg http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shot2008 109027xa4.jpg
[Help] how i fix that i dont have place in inventory?...
09/11/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
some1 can help me with that problem when i try pick up something its says me ur inventrory full something like this.. and when i loggout and than i back all my equips back to my inventory and they dont on me the db not save i think how i fix that too?... please bro help me:handsdown:
ik dont know if this is the place to ask but does somebody got these ?
04/30/2008 - Private Server - 0 Replies
does somebody got one of this private servers.... seed online pirates of the carribean online tabula rasa online anarchy addon packs +anarchy itself(already got anarchy online) the ea land /t(he)s(ims)o(nline) nice trade based mmorpg city of heroes/villians if you got one or know someone who owns one .. or jsut found a fgree one .. please let us know ( and me )