Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need For Speed 2015?

Discussion on Need For Speed 2015? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need For Speed 2015?

Hello guys, im really hyped of the new Need For Speed that is comming out this Year. Now i wanted to ask you, how do u feel the game will be at the release date, are much people interested in it, is it going to be a really new and great NFS with much succes, are there comming Microtransactions for tuning kits, is it going to have big multiplayer lobbys and only invite sessions ? All this things are really interesting for me and I hope we will see something more about the game near Future. Let me know your feelings and what u think will come up with this brand new NFS
Old 07/07/2015, 04:03   #2

elite*gold: 145
would be awesome i guess lol waiting thier brands as well
Old 07/09/2015, 03:18   #3

Received Thanks: 2,533
I have high hopes for it but if EA screws the release for whatever reason NFS is dead for me
Old 07/10/2015, 10:08   #4

Can't wait for it
Old 07/11/2015, 13:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by -i.nwA_ View Post
I have high hopes for it but if EA screws the release for whatever reason NFS is dead for me
Let us give it a chance buddy , i still think its going to be really good.