Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coh Trial/Trialy PvP exploit Guide x)

Discussion on Coh Trial/Trialy PvP exploit Guide x) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Coh Trial/Trialy PvP exploit Guide x)

To everyone that doesnt know. Coh trials can be found at the main site. look the the right of the page and you will see a link to them. Also with the newer trials the max lvl is lvl 13. You cant BC, You cant send Tells, You cant make your own teams. Your pretty much stuck with local chat and Help channel lol. But eh dont let that discourage you theirs always a team going even with the new architect thing going on . A good way to experience some PvP on trial accs is to find a team join it. Then tell them your a noob you have a 50% chance of getting kickd and a 50% chance of getting a welcome to Coh speech lol. Well once you guyz hit up sewers or w/e your going to do to get those beginner lvls ask them about arena and c if they'll do a arena match amongst all of them on the team. Trials arent allowed to lvl to 15 to expericence BB(****** Bay) action but they can still go into arena and kill each other with their nooby powers which is still fun in my book xD. Well thats all. hope this helps some of u

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TUT]Guide for registering KGC trial acct
11/11/2014 - Grand Chase - 12 Replies
i saw many requests in forum who wants KGC account so i decided to post this ^^ i m korean.... so i m not used to eng... or filipino... u will have difficulty understanding eng ... cause i m still learning T-T i hope this will help u eventhough i havent tried trial acct yet... cause i have my account.. in trial account u dont need korean identification number and name... its just trial... u can play but i think u cant load cash.... which u guys dont need.... ^^ steps
Guide to make KOrean trial account KGC
02/07/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
sorry moved to grand chase section ^^... wrong post... how can i delete this?? REQUESTING FOR THREAD CLOSURE
guide to albot+cyanobot-trial
11/18/2009 - Archlord - 39 Replies
Hey people :) ok so we dont really have a AOE bot atm, just lots of free bots,some good,some bad. and we have a trial of Cyanobot. the full version of Cyanobot would be good, but why pay for it?? some features you can use with trial Cyanobot are :- 1 - target 2 - att with 1 skill :( 3 - buff 1 buff :( 4 - run/move, look for mobs :) 5 - run when health gets critical ( lots of mobs on you) :)
[GUIDE]Deutsches Navicat ohne Trial
09/17/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
*removed by Vulcanraven*