Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wanted: Admins to Run a Gaming Organization

Discussion on Wanted: Admins to Run a Gaming Organization within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wanted: Admins to Run a Gaming Organization

Hello,

My name is Kaioh, one of the founders of a new incoming Community Platform that will be launching in the near future. This platform will offer different features from the traditional community while keeping a relaxed environment communities have grown to know.

We currently have two Admins spots we are looking to fill for our beta launch.

Admin Positions Available:

Community Engagement Admin

The CEA is responsible for keeping everyone happy and having fun. They keep the Community's forums active while creating new ideas with members for exciting events. This admin should be fun, responsible, able when needed, and above all, demonstrate great leadership abilities.

Community Order Admin
The COA position requires capabilities of an individual being able to handle complex situations effectively. This admin should demonstrate abilities to be very firm with their decision, and be very respectful. This position requires a high level of being able to accept all outcomes in a situation, even if it requires to take action against their friends. Understand what this means before you apply for this level of responsibility.

If either of these sound like you please add me on skype: kaioh.k or send me an email at

You should include your name, what makes you perfect for this spot, any past experience and why you are interested. Feel free to ask questions once you send those details. If we think you are well suited for the job, we will contact you with further details.