Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Writ Mission [ENG]

Discussion on Writ Mission [ENG] within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
You probably know that in order to advance your guild's level you need to do writ missions. You are only supposed to be able to get one writ at a time, but there is a very simple way around this. Target the person that gives you your writ and spam "h" on him fast. You will then be able to accept both types of mission. You will not be able to destroy the second "bugged" mission that you selected though, so be sure to complete it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
about 1 of pre amy mission
12/30/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
hey guys!!this is a tip!! you know the mission of GREAT LIRYCS right,,! it says ''defeat giant golem stone in castulle runne upper floor'' don't follow that cause you may finish the mission thru finishing the ORC TEMPLE 2 OR 3 TIMES!! it might be helpful to other!! ;)
Mission Help!
01/19/2010 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
I need help at the mission Twilight Curse (3). I already defeated Sangka in f1 f2 f3 and f4 but i still dont get the Horn Flute. What can I do?
wla na po bang mission pag 52 na?
07/31/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
wla na po ba?
*Mission* To All Editors *Mission*
07/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi, im a Lvl 103 Water-Archer and i want my lvl 97 black unique coat looks like a lvl 120 black coat (archer) ************************************************* ********* And my Lvl 100 And 105 Elite bows Looks like lvl 120 Elite bow ************************************************* ********* Yes i know it sounds like noob stuff but the armor is +6 1 Socket(SDG) and the bow is +5 2 socket (sdg)(sdg) ************************************************* ********* If you have any questions then...