Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Playdom Games

Discussion on Playdom Games within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Playdom Games

I can't help but notice there's not a lot of discussion about them. Do they send out threatening letters to sites like this?

I see they basically have a strangle hold on complaints in their "fan sites". I was just wondering.
Old 09/14/2014, 19:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hmm 3 days later, 60+ looks no comments. I guess nobody is playing this anymore?
Old 09/14/2014, 23:37   #3

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
It's the first time I have heard about them to be honest

Doubt the a real threat to anyone.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Top PVP Marvel Avengers Alliance account (Playdom)
03/28/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 6 Replies
I’m currently selling my Lv.223 Marvel Avengers Alliance account (Playdom) because I’m about to enter a phase of my life where I won’t have as much time to play as I would like. Resources: 5.500.000+ Silver 35 Gold 6000+ SHIELD Points 1000+ Unstable Iso-8 175 Command Points (Always increasing, tomorrow i can have like 100+) Heroes:
[Selling] Playdom- Marvel Avengers Alliance account
03/25/2014 - Trading - 29 Replies
MAA account on Playdom: Agent level 300 ALL Heroes including ALL alt+limited edition uniforms for all. Most of the heroes are lvl 12,13 over 1400 Gold over 2000 Command points over 130 million Silver 80.000+ Small Energy 600+ x3 Challenge points, and more 1x ,5x Adamantium PvP league every seasons
[Attention] Playdom MAA Closing Down
03/25/2014 - Facebook - 13 Replies
I have seen a notification that by 20th April 2014, MAA will no longer be available in Playdom.com. This must have a connection when Disney fired some of their programmers few months back. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bdS7lNTk-0g/UyuKYMrpAaI /AAAAAAAAAaM/ynDhBHHPjzU/s1600/pd+closing+down.png To all Playdom players, i wish you goodluck in the future. I welcome MAA Playdom players to facebook, let's have fun!
WTS Marvel avengers alliance playdom Account level 275
03/25/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 7 Replies
WTS level 275 playdom account with all heroes present atm included agent venom with 220 gold and 875 CP , many heroes have alt uniforms , have at least 1 pvp armor for each class. Have many near agent level weapons and gadgets like cube mystic coulsoın's revenge , warbringer axe dragon foot blade of the guardian etc... Got bored with the game i will sell account for 50$ negotiable ... for more infor about gear and uniforms send PM
[Release] Marvel Avengers Alliance Gold Hunter (Playdom only)
01/19/2014 - Browsergames - 4 Replies
Gold Hunter is a simple little app that monitors tournament prizes in Marvel Avengers Alliance and notifies you if there is any Gold or Command Points in any of the tournaments. When you run the program it will check and display all prizes in current tournaments. From that point on it will check for prizes 5 minutes after the start of every following tournament and notify you if there is any Gold / CP. http://i40.tinypic.com/a4ac1y.png Program alerts you by displaying a new window with...