Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ranger /rescue (PvP Anyone)

Discussion on Ranger /rescue (PvP Anyone) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
1. als erstes braucht ihr den skill "/rescue" (den ihr als Ranger bekommt)
2. sucht euch n n00b der gerade gegen n NPC fightet
3. markiert den NPC und benutzt den oben genannten Skill (/rescue)
4. der player sollte euch nun angreifen
5. nachdem er den ersten hit bei euch gemacht hat setzt TEF ein und ihr könnt ihn attacken

in der regel is das opfer nach so nem vorgang zu confused um noch irgendwas zu reissen... easy pking
Old 09/05/2003, 10:06   #2

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Quote:
Fixed an exploit with /rescue. Rangers could force other layers into PVP without their consent.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ui Page the rescue of the standert Jungle
02/10/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Very nice Ui page that makes your Ui more to YOUR Ui :) Habt fun damit. MFG Wiesel UI Page
Solo the Vetter/Rescue mission
02/10/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Let me explain this : now with the NGE the crafter (trader) and the entertainer don't take agro anymore so it is possible to go in the vette and go to the four loot point to get a powerplant without any difficulty, the only vette mission that is not soloable is the assasination mission because you have to fight and with a trader or an entertainer you are no match for the elite soldier of the vette. So the only thing you need is to get a trader or an entertainer (i think trader engeneering...
Solo the Vetter Rescue/destroy mission
11/23/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Let me explain this : now with the NGE the crafter (trader) and the entertainer don't take agro anymore so it is possible to go in the vette and go to the four loot point to get a powerplant without any difficulty, the only vette mission that is not soloable is the assasination mission because you have to fight and with a trader or an entertainer you are no match for the elite soldier of the vette. So the only thing you need is to get a trader or an entertainer (i think trader engeneering...